Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Good, strong, well build/planned enclousre and lots of clean power will deffintally put ya over wiht a few 18" BTL's

yea lets hope soo...even tho its gonna be awhile b4 i can start on that.with no work rite now and then on top of that i have college commin up so!it will be awhile but i still cant wait!!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

the hoe does mid 50's daily on music. it has let out a 57 or 8.

The civic was doing low to mid 50's again, on music.

Being loud to the ear, and loud to the mic are 2 different things. I am sure the civic is loud as fuck to the ear.

Posted

the hoe does mid 50's daily on music. it has let out a 57 or 8.

The civic was doing low to mid 50's again, on music.

Being loud to the ear, and loud to the mic are 2 different things. I am sure the civic is loud as fuck to the ear.

icic...oh yea i knew it was loud as hell...shit Meade built it wat do ya expect! yea im sure its loud as hell to the ear!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

the hoe does mid 50's daily on music. it has let out a 57 or 8.

The civic was doing low to mid 50's again, on music.

Being loud to the ear, and loud to the mic are 2 different things. I am sure the civic is loud as fuck to the ear.

The civic might sound louder to the ear because the subs are right behind your head. it is probably just like sitting in the back seat of the hoe is probably louder than sitting in the front.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

I just hope I can get into the mid 40's with my 2 15's in my Civic. Only gonna be putting about 2500 watts to them. All I wanna do is make my eyes jump. If it will do that I will be happy...I hope I can get 145 out of it. I got 140.9 out of 1 in the trunk with the seats up..So now that I will be walling it off hopefully it will slam.. I know one thing Meade's Civic is awesome. I love the way it makes his doors wave and the windshield jump..It is hard to get a Civic to do that. Hopefully this will, move some air..

Posted Image

Posted

I just hope I can get into the mid 40's with my 2 15's in my Civic. Only gonna be putting about 2500 watts to them. All I wanna do is make my eyes jump. If it will do that I will be happy...I hope I can get 145 out of it. I got 140.9 out of 1 in the trunk with the seats up..So now that I will be walling it off hopefully it will slam.. I know one thing Meade's Civic is awesome. I love the way it makes his doors wave and the windshield jump..It is hard to get a Civic to do that. Hopefully this will, move some air..

Posted Image

I am gonna go out on a limb, and say you have 145 no problem. I am doing over 147 with 2 15's behind the back seats.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Posted

I know mine won't near about be as nice as Meade's, his civic is insane. The craftsmanship and quality he puts into his builds amaze me. 147 is loud..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...