Where are you getting your supplies and what do they run? I've been wanting to play around with making some holsters but being in school and not working I never have the extra cash. That will be changing in a few months so I'm starting to look for stuff.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Also, amazon carries kydex in a few colors and a bunch of sizes. Plus its prime eligible which is awesome if you have prime.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I may have to hit you up to get a 1911 rig made all your work has turned out clean

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I may have to hit you up to get a 1911 rig made all your work has turned out clean

Thanks man. I'd hook it up if you were local but without your pistol we're outta luck. What make/model of 1911 is it? If some around has one or a model close I'll let you know. If the oppurtunity presents itself what color/combo were you thinking?

The SSgt that placed an order just wanted his M&P for now but I'll ask him what kind of 1911 he has.

Thanks man. I'd hook it up if you were local but without your pistol we're outta luck. What make/model of 1911 is it? If some around has one or a model close I'll let you know. If the oppurtunity presents itself what color/combo were you thinking?

The SSgt that placed an order just wanted his M&P for now but I'll ask him what kind of 1911 he has.

Where are you located?

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

I have a Rock Island Tactical 5" model... No mods or anything just a plain jane workhorse that goes bang when i pull the trigger lol... Well if no one has one no biggy but if i ever get out that way then I will have to hit you up for a rig then

As far as color IF it is possible to get done I like the look of Flat Dark Earth... Not sure if Kydex comes in that color but if so that'd be cool

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Another holster and mag carrier for an M&P 40.

E5DF315A-B622-4B74-8053-073634BEB4D6-263-00000098CCDE3F74.jpg

3458606C-866A-42EA-BF23-6172834D15CC-263-00000098F7DD2832.jpg

I used .125 kydex for the belt loops for added strength. You can see how thick it is compared to two layers of .08

215AC724-34C7-4C11-8F13-609E331AFF13-263-00000098FF85FFAE.jpg

Now after making this holster I realized I need to do something about the hardware I use because the Chicago screws don't seem strong enough. More importantly I need some damn bench tools like a scroll saw and buffing wheel. That would save me about 8 hours of shaping and sanding.

Archived