Don't be scurred, I did with my first holster for my M&P. I'd like to see what ideas other people have.

What are you making a rig for? IWB, OWB, modular or all of the above? What thickness are you using? I like the .08 you get pretty good definition and I feel it's a bit more rugged and .125 for the belt loops and j-hooks for that extra strength cause I feel that's where the weak point would be.

I am making knife sheaths for now. I have .060 and it is damn strong once it takes it's shape. I was kicking around the idea of making a holster for my Sig P250 (favorite ccw) and might today. If I do I'll post up pics. The only thing is I am saving for an arbor press and the dies for eyelets so I glue them together and use chicago screws for the loops. It is fuckin strong but there aren't many mounting options, yet...

No need to spend extra on an arbor press man, get the journeyman series flaring dies and the guide and if you have a drill press with a 1/2" chuck you can use that to flare your rivets/eyelets with. That's what I used to press them with the last holster I made. I bought a cheap drill press from harbor freight for $65 and it made drilling the holes for my belt loops and the sides of the piece precise then after flared the rivets perfectly and tight (compared to using a clamp) and it did it fast as hell. I finished that holster in half the time. Multitasking equipment for the same price or way less depending on the die set and arbor rig you were looking at.

I also bought a buffer but I need A LOT of practice on that before I get the seamless edges I want to achieve so I finished it by hand still.

• 4 weeks later...

New piece

S&W M&P .45

2A721BC1-D3AA-422E-A273-9910A8458AD7-109

003343CD-FC48-49EE-966F-8C1413B17BC0-109

3BE823C4-4E55-4A11-9299-A9B712EA37E3-109

That mag carrier was a pain in the ass but it got done and figured out a new way to make them, I got spoiled making all those single stacks.

What do you all think? I'll be making a "super cam" (multi cam like) rig for the same guys Ruger 1911 possibly this week end. The pattern looks pretty cool.

What does it cost to make these holsters bro?

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived