More Caddy Scores......early But Lookin Real Good! (edit, Even Better...vid)

people at Roe sayin the same thing...but without changing coils the ohm load would be to high with 2 amps and it would all but be a wash......so its not gonna happen.

actually both amps ARE on the subs just not all channels.

its plenty loud, loudest thing i ever heard.........ill leave it be. ;)

hey Steve, i'd just like to ask hows your hearing? Because, I know that 150 DB aint good for ur ears, and as years pass your ears get more sensitive, but Im just wondering about ur hearing can u hear 100%? or is it slowly fading lol =P.

I can't wait for the video though and 160..... that's not even at the caddy's peak i wonder if u can hit 170.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I bet its the loudest thing most people have listened to, there aint many people out there that can do what u did with that escalade...lovin every min of the build too... :) just had to add that

2000 Chevy Blazer

ALT. - Mechman 270amp

DECK - Pioneer DEH-P4000UB

INTERIOR - Infinity Reference 6020cs

INT. AMP - RF P400-4

SUBS - 2 15" RF Punch P3s

SUB AMP - RF T1000-1bd

REAR BATT. - Stinger SPP1200

Just a lil sum sum to get me back in the game!!

Mr Meade, you cant take it to the park for a quick minute to let it get lose, then drive back home before the cops come looking for you?

not far at all... Iam sure the car is on Non-Op, or hell, best yet, I bet there is SOMEONE here in Sac that will let you tow that thing in the middle of nowhere, or just down the street to meter it.... that would work perfectly- I would if I read this forum, or was a Meade fan that happen to have a tow truck

:lol::lol::lol:B)B)B)

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Mr Meade, you cant take it to the park for a quick minute to let it get lose, then drive back home before the cops come looking for you?

not far at all... Iam sure the car is on Non-Op, or hell, best yet, I bet there is SOMEONE here in Sac that will let you tow that thing in the middle of nowhere, or just down the street to meter it.... that would work perfectly- I would if I read this forum, or was a Meade fan that happen to have a tow truck

:lol::lol::lol:B)B)B)

Ain't no way! it's shoe-horned in there. I bet it takes a better part of a day to get it out from under cover

Edited by kingsuv

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

people at Roe sayin the same thing...but without changing coils the ohm load would be to high with 2 amps and it would all but be a wash......so its not gonna happen.

actually both amps ARE on the subs just not all channels.

its plenty loud, loudest thing i ever heard.........ill leave it be. ;)

So are you saying that you don't want to pull the subs?????

Pussy! :lol::P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

shoehorned?

Oh well, Iam happy knowing I was very close on my predicted DB score... wonder if I can find that bet somewhere in all those pages of the Hoopty build, somwhere around page 20-60... lol

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

dam man first the ext and all its beauty, and now THIS?!?! chicken, you frickin lucky man! y'all inspire me! unfortunately im broke! :angry:

current set-up:

headunit: kenwood excelon kdc-x891

mids: front: mb quart reference 6.5s rear: pioneer TSA941 6x9

mid and high amp: performance technique ICBM-773

sub amp: kicker 08zx2500.1

subs: (2) 08s15l7d2

4.25 cubic foot sealed box

big 3 all in hooker 1/0 wiring

Sacrifice your car to the Audio Gods and DBs will come.

i got home from work and put some tones on teh ipod.........i played a sweep, it really likes 50hz. Not bad considering how low it gets!!

ok heres the score now remember its EARLY EARLY.........i played one 50hz note at the dash and one in the kick.......no tuning nothing, i shut it down afterwords so i KNOW its got more in it!!!!!!!!

Dash, sealed, legal dbdrag style

Posted Image

kick, usac style

Posted Image

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...=906&st=460

^^ first post on this page

but this 158.2 what freq is it? I know the 160.1 is @50 or close

sundown.jpg

NM- Iam dumb, didnt read- 50hz

sundown.jpg