House vs renting an apt.

Just keep in mind. Owning a home is a liability. Not an asset. Too many people think of it as an asset.

You pay mortgage, taxes, utilities on it. If you keep it, you merely put money into it and received a house in return, that makes it a liability.

If you buy a house and sell it for profit, even when counting taxes and utilities, then it was a short term asset. You'd have to flip it quick for that to happen.

But, if you buy a house and rent it out and make a profit off of that rent coming in. That house is now an asset to you.

Technically it's only a liability in the beginning if you're smart about it however buying a home is an investment not an asset. You are putting your money into something that can have a return and as you build equity in it you are turning it into an asset. Once the equity exceeds the liability then it can be called an asset. The mistake people make is continuing to borrow on that equity and then it never really becomes an asset because they always owe on it.

www.facebook.com/BILLatDivineCreationsPhoto

He was taunting me. He's all like "come at me bro!" So I'm like "I'm coming at you bro!" And he's like "hey, fuck you" *chomp*. Then I killed it. I win.

^^^ you have truly taken being a lazy fuck to a new level tonight, an MRE. WOW

Not even just living in the Bay makes it expensive, I live in the same county as Trey, San Mateo County, is one of the most expensive counties to live in out here.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Haha I found a cheap little crack house close to the corner of sister cities and airport blvd.

200k 2 bed 1 bath 1100 sq ft. The cheaper price still didn't

Entice

Me

Haha

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

My boy used to stay over there on Gardiner, rented out a studio in the back of a house. Area is not bad compared to Cypress which is around the corner but still rather live up in Terra Bay, those houses are amazing.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived