5 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

Nice..... Sporty looking ride. Do you have system plans for it? Lets see some more pics!!!

Thanks man! Sure moves for a 4 banger. Already has factory kicker system. Not bad for 100 watts on a sub in a plastic box lol. I managed to get to your photo bucket this morning so have to catch up on your log. I will post pics when she's worthy, Been neglected by poor wash and wax techniques. 

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

33 minutes ago, bsneon98 said:

Thanks man! Sure moves for a 4 banger. Already has factory kicker system. Not bad for 100 watts on a sub in a plastic box lol. I managed to get to your photo bucket this morning so have to catch up on your log. I will post pics when she's worthy, Been neglected by poor wash and wax techniques. 

right on man.. glad you picked up a nice ride and has a decent enough system in it. I have a bunch of photo's to load up on my Lancer in the next few days so you can check it out then. Hows the Neon build going?

7 hours ago, bcbrassard said:

right on man.. glad you picked up a nice ride and has a decent enough system in it. I have a bunch of photo's to load up on my Lancer in the next few days so you can check it out then. Hows the Neon build going?

Nice man, I cant wait to see the final product, I really like the color choice! Been pretty much sitting dormant since November lol, everything is unhooked right now. Had to re approach the trim panels a bit but should be worth it!

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

So just to bring things up to speed a bit, have finished most of the glassing on this trim panel, even have some mud on it already (just no pictures)

KIMG0495

KIMG0493

KIMG0496

A couple random shots:

KIMG0503

KIMG0498

And I am re doing my power and ground distribution as well. Fiberglassed a trim panel to be a friction fit against the trunk bottom, that way I have a place to screw into without ruining any sheetmetal

KIMG0560

And the first time I have had more than one seat in the car for a couple years lol

KIMG0502

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Now here are some more pictures of the most recent addition:

KIMG0568

First owner either removed the SRT4 badge or it fell off, somewhat common from what I read.

KIMG0570

Blurry dash shot

KIMG0571

First car ive driven with one, definitely weird having a hole in the roof lol

KIMG0572

KIMG0573

Filthy engine bay, only mod is the MSD ignition. Quite rare to see these unmolested, even back in '05

KIMG0574

And after her first bath and quick clay bar

KIMG0575KIMG0576

Factory Kicker Livin Loud system. 

KIMG0577KIMG0578KIMG0579

In the dash and doors as well! 

KIMG0580

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

10 minutes ago, bcbrassard said:

looking good man. Hard parts over with the glassing now for finish & paint.

Thanks man, its a royal pain to sand, such as awkward shape. Dont even know how im going to finish it yet lol, carpet would be ideal but this think stuff that I have wont be easy to do in one piece. 

• 2 weeks later...

So the SRT needed a new headunit, just something with USB input and bluetooth. 

KIMG0593

Factory headunit with factory 6 Disc CD Changer (The only thing I will loose is the changer, no big deal)

KIMG0594

Soldered and heat shrunk, then wrapped in tesa tape (along with the antenna which I didnt take picture of)

KIMG0595

It was absolutely pouring this night, just wanted to get something done. 

KIMG0597

Better Daytime picture

KIMG0598

I also dropped one screw taking the console out, gave me an excuse to pull the seats out to find it.

Still cant find it but the carpet is clean underneath now lol 

KIMG0592

And this is from last night. Picked up the 1st gen to get some fab work done this week. Supposed to be beautiful weather wise so im taking full advantage. 

KIMG0602

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

• 2 weeks later...

Also managed to get the SRT4s windows tinted. Found a good price and I didnt want to do it myself this time around but almost wish I did. Pretty happy with the results. Not happy with how they executed the job but its whatever. 

KIMG0614

KIMG0613

KIMG0615

KIMG0616

• Like (+1 Rep) 1