blkgp_03 Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 A lot has changed since the last time I logged in three months ago. I did have a 2003 pontiac grand priix. I got rid of the car after I blew the motor and got a new car. I now have a 2001 pontiac grand prix GTP. I started working two jobs and going to school full time. My plate has been really full over the past couple of months. I am getting ready to start a new build. The build will include Kenwood X996 alpine mrx m200 Jl audio hd600/4 Mille 2 hertz Hx300 subs about 50 foot of 0awg wire 2 batteries That is the list so far. If you guys want to see pictures of the new car just let me know and I will post them. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
LT.Smoke Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 Lets see some photos of car/build and all the other goodies bro Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
OrionStang Posted October 5, 2012 Report Posted October 5, 2012 666 posts, too. LOL SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
blkgp_03 Posted October 6, 2012 Author Report Posted October 6, 2012 Yeah, give me a few to upload and post them. If I can find my cable for my Phone I will have then up in just a few. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
blkgp_03 Posted October 6, 2012 Author Report Posted October 6, 2012 666 posts, too. LOL No better time right haha Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Omega5002 Posted October 6, 2012 Report Posted October 6, 2012 Welcome back sir 2003 Kia Sorento Team Subsonic LowsTeam Bassin' on a Budget2016 Rebuild Under Construction Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)
blkgp_03 Posted October 6, 2012 Author Report Posted October 6, 2012 Welcome back sir Thank you sir. It feels amazing to be back. I am uploading to facebook now as we speak. *photobucket not facebook. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
blkgp_03 Posted October 6, 2012 Author Report Posted October 6, 2012 Old grand prix. New one. Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch. TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said: Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box. Tell him T-Fade sent you.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.