Off topic Car Stereo Stuff For sell!

If there is any one here thats into Off Road RC Car stuff I have all my Stuff 4-Sell.

Associated B4 "upgraded to factory team specs with Lunsford titanium turn buckles"

Associated T4 "Factory edition"

J concepts BJ4

Airtronics M8 with spectrum system

Hudy com lathe

Spare tires

Competition electronics Turbo 35 GFX charger

LRP competition charger

Bull Dog power supply "30 amp"

Lots of extra motors and battery packs.

Way too many spare parts to list but if interested call me and I'll go over ever thing! also e-mail me if you want pictures. There is over $3000 worth of stuff. I'd sell the lot for half or Bust it up.

Thanks Shannon Wilson

(618)316-0420

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

I didn't see any thing that said you could only put car audio stuff in the for sale section. If there is let me know and I'll remove. Thanks! Shannon

2004 Tahoe.Equipment Kenwood DNX7100 Kenwood Bluetooth adapterKenwood iPod interface cableAudiocontrol DQXSAlpine PDX 4.150Rockford Fosgate punch 40DMS Diamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Front DoorsDiamond Audio D363.5 (6.5" Components) Rear DoorsJL Audio 15w0's Subs In a 8cu. ft. Box.Monster cable XLN PRO RCA'sMonster Cable 16ga speaker wireMonster Cable 1/0,4ga power, Ground cable.I only got this Monster Cable stuff because I got it dirt cheap. (Crack Head Prices)

nah its cool i think david was trying to say we dont need 2 seperate for sale forums... i agree too many sections is crazy

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

Guest MegaloManiac

I didn't see any thing that said you could only put car audio stuff in the for sale section. If there is let me know and I'll remove. Thanks! Shannon

I p'md meade about this long time ago here is his reply :)

bro you can sell anything you want.......well mostly anything :)

I'm big into off road RC, its very hard to sell anything in the hobby for anything close to what its worth, i ended up finally getting rid of my Tmaxx with full hardcore racing everything on it 5 sets of tired 5 gallons of gas, 4 engines (all .21) and enough metal parts to make 2 more tmaxxes for 400 bucks

dont even know what the off road rc is... i got a feeling its some buildable off road remote control trucks thou

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

I'm big into off road RC, its very hard to sell anything in the hobby for anything close to what its worth, i ended up finally getting rid of my Tmaxx with full hardcore racing everything on it 5 sets of tired 5 gallons of gas, 4 engines (all .21) and enough metal parts to make 2 more tmaxxes for 400 bucks

yea I was a Big monster truck guy, i have owned them all raced them for a while.

just traded my Revo for a 6 pc 18volt dewalt combo kit.