move out and stop living with your parents? time to be a big boy now!

X2. Move out with the $2,000. Thats what i would do. Wait, thats what i DID do......and i had $2.00 in my pocket. Thats a hell of a kick start. Fuck your car, get a pad.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

yeah i didnt read all of it. And I cant tell you shit about that squashed up picture.

intake headers and exhaust. go from there. depending on mileage.

Ive already got a new exhaust, the new engine has about 7500 miles on it

just fuckin with ya.

>80% of people 22 yearsold live with their parents in this generation because there are no jobs. So i'm getting as much free stuff out of my mom as possible before she boots my ass out haha

How about you take that two grand and do something nice for your mom instead of using her. Plan a small vacation for her or maybe a few day cruise.

^^^ Alan's mom. She read about it, how he's "taking advantage of her" or "using her" and wants a cruise. Ahem.

Nope. Just an older guy that's tired of the new generation of lazy assess. Idk the whole story or know the op so I'm not gonna say anymore. End of story.

>80% of people 22 yearsold live with their parents in this generation because there are no jobs. So i'm getting as much free stuff out of my mom as possible before she boots my ass out haha

jobs arent as lacking as most people believe. the problem is people are too god damn lazy to work.

back on topic- on the day of my 18th birthday i woke up and went and started the first day of my first full time job. something like that would be a constructive place for you to start. if my son was 18 and wasnt working and was just riding me for free stuff, id kick his ass and then kick his ass out. better yet, if your not working and your mom is gonna dish out $2000 to you, use your fucking head and save it since you dont have an income of your own.

fucking younger generation leaches.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Damn, $2000 for your 18th birthday, I'm glad my parents let me stay home while I work, and go to college. If I was you, I'll use like half of that money for my mom to give her something nice.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Holy christ guys, I go to berkeley for 2 days and come back to some crazy generational shit hahah ok here goes.

What car are you dealing with? What is currently done to the motor and car/truck in general?

again its stock 350, and a chevelle (1971)

I wish my mom gave me $2000 for car upgrades just because I turned 18. All I got was a cake. :)

to clarify for further peoples posts, shes not giving me $2000, I have in my checking $3150, she will give me a LOAN OF $2000 and I will pay her BACK $1000. I didnt do anything AT ALL for my 15,16,and 17th birthday so shes going in big for me this year.

high performance exhaust bearings for sure haha

anyways, i've never priced them out but would supercharging the thing be in the price range? it could be something new and fun to tinker with.

I honestly don't know so tell me if I'm wrong. But i thought you could get a lot of HP from a super, but the ones in my price range were only offering about 50hp/50tq. Is that very good? I know 50/50 for my engine would be good but would it be worth the gas rape for that or should I should wait and get a turbo?

whick stock 350? LS?? L31?? Is it carburated? what are the emission laws where you live?I am thinking Ramjet intake and headers.

Sorry I dont know the name, its an old 350 that I got rebuilt, carburated and I have no emissions laws.

X2. Move out with the $2,000. Thats what i would do. Wait, thats what i DID do......and i had $2.00 in my pocket. Thats a hell of a kick start. Fuck your car, get a pad.

PARENT. SINGULAR. my father walked out on us when I was 4, my mother needs me as much as i need her. IVE BEEN A BIG BOY SINCE I WAS 5, LIVING IN THE HOOD. not really in the hood, but Ive been independent for my whole life basically. and shes not GIVING me $2000, its a loan type of deal, not straight cash. and FUCK MY CAR?? hell no! thats gonna be appreciating for the next 50 years. And I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY NOT trying to start anything or complain or make it sounds like its impossible or like we have it the worse but i;m just saying it is MUCH harder to get started on your own in this very day and age. My professors were talking all about it and how nobody has a job when they leave college anymore and how most people have 90% of a college loan to pay once they get out (not that people who graduated before didnt, but colleges are so expensive now its not even funny). I'm just sayin' things have reallllllyyy changed in the past like 10 years.

jobs arent as lacking as most people believe. the problem is people are too god damn lazy to work.

back on topic- on the day of my 18th birthday i woke up and went and started the first day of my first full time job. something like that would be a constructive place for you to start. if my son was 18 and wasnt working and was just riding me for free stuff, id kick his ass and then kick his ass out. better yet, if your not working and your mom is gonna dish out $2000 to you, use your fucking head and save it since you dont have an income of your own.

Excuse me I do have a job........but it wasnt because of my applications to 5009384509375 different places. it was through connections and somebody I know, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have one because its just that hard for people (old and young) to get a job, at least one that pays anything worth it. Ive already asked her to just give me $2000 but thats not how its working, like i said above it a loan thing, and yada yada yada this is the best i'm gonna get.

A question for the op. Do you have a job? Do you help your mom out with a bunch of things around the house?

Yes I have a job, Yes, I do everything around the house, anything physical like fixing, laundry, sweeping, takin care of the dogs. my mom has enough to worry about at work.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Holy christ guys, I go to berkeley for 2 days and come back to some crazy generational shit hahah ok here goes.

What car are you dealing with? What is currently done to the motor and car/truck in general?

again its stock 350, and a chevelle (1971)

I wish my mom gave me $2000 for car upgrades just because I turned 18. All I got was a cake. :)

to clarify for further peoples posts, shes not giving me $2000, I have in my checking $3150, she will give me a LOAN OF $2000 and will pay her BACK $1000. I didnt do anything AT ALL for my 15,16,and 17th birthday so shes going in big for me this year.

high performance exhaust bearings for sure haha

anyways, i've never priced them out but would supercharging the thing be in the price range? it could be something new and fun to tinker with.

I honestly don't know so tell me if I'm wrong. But i thought you could get a lot of HP from a super, but the ones in my price range were only offering about 50hp/50tq. Is that very good? IO know 50/50 for my engine would be good but would it be worth the gas rape for that or should I should wait and get a turbo?

whick stock 350? LS?? L31?? Is it carburated? what are the emission laws where you live?I am thinking Ramjet intake and headers.

Sorry I dont know the name, its an old 350 that I got rebuilt, carburated and I have no emissions laws.

PARENT. SINGULAR. my father walked out on us when I was 4, my mother needs me as much as i need her. IVE BEEN A BIG BOY SINCE I WAS 5, LIVING IN THE HOOD. not really in the hood, but Ive been independent for my whole life basically. and shes not GIVING me $2000, its a loan type of deal, not straight cash. and FUCK MY CAR?? hell no! thats gonna be appreciating for the next 50 years. And I'm REALLY REALLY REALLY NOT trying to start anything or complain or make it sounds like its impossible or like we have it the worse but i;m just saying it is MUCH harder to get started on your own in this very day and age. My professors were talking all about it and how nobody has a job when they leave college anymore and how most people have 90% of a college loan to pay once they get out. I'm just sayin' things have reallllllyyy changed in the past like 10 years.

Excuse me I do have a job........but it wasnt because of my applications to 5009384509375 different places. it was through connections and somebody I know, if it wasnt for him I wouldnt have one because its just that hard for young people to get a job, at least one that pays anything worth it. Ive already asked her to just give me $2000 but thats not how its working, like i said above it a loan thing, and yada yada yada this is the best i'm gonna get.

A question for the op. Do you have a job? Do you help your mom out with a bunch of things around the house?

Yes I have a job, Yes, I do everything around the house, anything physical like fixing, laundry, sweeping, takin care of the dogs. my mom has enough to worry about at work.

Can I say something without the rape? Lmfao!!! I think... we all assumed it was just "Here honey, here's $2000". I mean it wasn't stated that you have a job, so on and so forth. So all panties? Can be removed from the cracks. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Can I say something without the rape? Lmfao!!! I think... we all assumed it was just "Here honey, here's $2000". I mean it wasn't stated that you have a job, so on and so forth. So all panties? Can be removed from the cracks. Lol.

Yes jesus, all i wanted was some damn car/engine advice, not some life advise from a bunch of bass heads living on the internet out of their mom's basements! TOTALLY JUST FUCKING KIDDING JKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJKJK. But really not looking for a lecture about moving out.....i'm still in high school anyways so just tell me what you think would work an an engine and that'll be fine.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

SO to clarify, when I said that my mom was willing to throw down the cash that was more of a figure of speech, what I mean is shes going to fund me some money and she will get half of it back. So now that everything's all cleared up, let me rephrase the ?:: what do you guys think I should do with my engine for my 18th Birthday??!?

I missed Alan.

"Take half of it and buy your mom something nice"... lol. Even after knowing all that... the fact that she's willing to help you out by LOANING you some, would honestly just blow her mind and 99% guarentee make her cry and be super proud of you. I mean 18 yrs old, took 2 grand, and spent 1/4 or 1/2 or whatever of it on her? Hell, I'm struggling to pay bills as my mom knows and I got her a gift. Sure, was only $30 and for her bday, not just randomness but still... when she gets it, I think she'll cry and all that jazz.

But if you want to keep it for you, I'd just ask her for like $500, no loan, and save it. But that's me.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived