NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

i would b willing to bet that if wepassed out some flyers to our local stereoshops and announced comps more and threw in some hot girls doing raffles or a car wash or just standing around lol that we would have better turnout no matter the price

Good idea here lol

I agree that first Bakersfield show was great. Do you guys still remember that guy that started dancing? Lol

For the next show give me a link to the show flyer and ill post them up at school

2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0

a1c59399-4196-4eaa-b853-46c1480ed3ab.jpg

Build Log

UBL My YouTube channel

Advertising in a mass fashion is the key. That means when Bassick hosts a show, they need Flex Issues, Bass Drop, SSC etc passing out flyers, posting on Facebook etc. I think that too often, the competitor base has left it up to the hosts to advertise; and marginal turnouts have ensued. Each teams breadth is limited, but when you multiply that factor by 3, 4 or 5 teams assisting in spreading the word, the returns will be substantially greater. We also need to negate any hesitance that remains when it comes to interpersonal relations between teams. Sure, all of our teams would like to be the best in Cali, but we shouldnt become so competitive that we are unwilling to offer our help and support to another team hosting a show. I have seen that sentiment in the past; it benefits no one. It perpetuates small turnouts and the notion that the competition scene in cali is not worthwhile, but rather, dying and full of egos.

FlexIssue(ba)SS(i)CcK-drop <--there you go, we are all together

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

sq fag

also dont like when i see a sq guy pulling a win in s5

lol..i dont like SQ guys doing spl at all, with there god damn Image 10 in a sealed box..gtfoh with that shit..lol...

and at least when I ran SQ and SPL, I used a ported box and put 3k on the 12 for my spl run, so before my teammates pester me for running SQ and SPL, you can suck my weener guys!

Team Flex Issues

sq fag

also dont like when i see a sq guy pulling a win in s5

lol..i dont like SQ guys doing spl at all, with there god damn Image 10 in a sealed box..gtfoh with that shit..lol...

and at least when I ran SQ and SPL, I used a ported box and put 3k on the 12 for my spl run, so before my teammates pester me for running SQ and SPL, you can suck my weener guys!

lmao so what am i gonna get that also when i go sq

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Advertising in a mass fashion is the key. That means when Bassick hosts a show, they need Flex Issues, Bass Drop, SSC etc passing out flyers, posting on Facebook etc. I think that too often, the competitor base has left it up to the hosts to advertise; and marginal turnouts have ensued. Each teams breadth is limited, but when you multiply that factor by 3, 4 or 5 teams assisting in spreading the word, the returns will be substantially greater. We also need to negate any hesitance that remains when it comes to interpersonal relations between teams. Sure, all of our teams would like to be the best in Cali, but we shouldnt become so competitive that we are unwilling to offer our help and support to another team hosting a show. I have seen that sentiment in the past; it benefits no one. It perpetuates small turnouts and the notion that the competition scene in cali is not worthwhile, but rather, dying and full of egos.

FlexIssue(ba)SS(i)CcK-drop <--there you go, we are all together

i dont mind helping out i dont care what team anyones on im at the comps to win but have fun i shit tey wanted to d qual a guy for something at last show in my class i said fuck it let in run i agree we all need to put in work to get better turnouts shit any shows comming up lets post somewhere that way we all can help there is a page on facebook soly for shows as well that would b a great way to get info out

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

sq fag

need some peanut butter?

page on facebook soly for shows as well that would b a great way to get info out

this is a good idea

Team Flex Issues

Low tuning > God

2011 CALI AS1 STATE CHAMP

there is one already up

there is one already up

Link?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived