NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

Ya Kyle,but some guy's will complain about anything.They can't understand how fortunate we are to have guy's like Kimo and Alpine willing to make show's like these happen.They don't see the hard work,time,effort,and even money Kimo and the other promoter's but in to make these event's happen.Once again,I would like to say thank you very much to Kimo,Alpine,and all other guy's who do this for us.

im down for sac - bakersfield area i think fresno to modesto would b good for me ime contemplating on finding a place for my team to maybe (and this is still in the thought process) host the meca finals just to assure a place so that every one has time to figure out arrangements a few months in advance to make the show it would be nice to have a 2 day show with multiple formats finals for all in one place this year and would be really great to beable to make it to finals again and not miss it because of my work schedual

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

Considering both ends, from farthest northern part & farthest southern part where competitors will come from. I think Fresno, Modesto or even Western part of Bay areas or even Sacramento should be the central locations for a big shows like this. Like State Finals........we also have to consider accomodations as well.

TEAM S.S.C.

Team Serious SPL Centurions

df2c.jpgfzwn.jpg

im down for sac - bakersfield area i think fresno to modesto would b good for me ime contemplating on finding a place for my team to maybe (and this is still in the thought process) host the meca finals just to assure a place so that every one has time to figure out arrangements a few months in advance to make the show it would be nice to have a 2 day show with multiple formats finals for all in one place this year and would be really great to beable to make it to finals again and not miss it because of my work schedual

You work in bakersfield? Saw you driving last week

Team Flex Issues

You work in bakersfield? Saw you driving last week

yea i drill for oil in bakers

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

there is a place here that should make a great place to have all 3 shows its called granite park in fresnotheres food at the place and hotels near by there are a few more places that would be sutable also just gotta look into them more and also check if they would alow the shows

Ya,if everyone can agree on a descent location,date,and time,then it would be one good show.Not wait a month or so and try putting it together.Make plan's now and set the place and date,cause no matter what,there will be a State final.Once again,thank you Kimo,Alpine,and everyone who competed this year.Hope to have a better season next year.

Archived