NOR CAL COMPETITORS!!!!!!! (2013 update page 6)

american bass 1100.1 2 hertz hdp4 m&h amps hertz xls audison voice mids and highs 4 fi hybrid subs 1 xs power g31 batt and 6 banks of maxwell caps big 3 mechman 270 singer 350 and another singer 300 amp alts 7 runs of 4/0 TEAM bass drop meca s4 2011 153.7 db at headrest 4 15s

• 11 months later...

Had to go back and pull this one out of the archives.

First and foremost wanted to say thank you everyone for an awesome season. For all of you attending finals GOOD LUCK!!! I just wanted to start a discussion of ideas to improve shows. I have some but, there maybe someone else with better ideas.

I re-read this first page of this and remembered the state of mind I was in last year when I wrote it. This year it happened again but, it was prior to State Finals. After all the grief I got last year about when State Finals was and with how accomodating I was this year with State Finals, there should be no question about my commitment to helping the competitors. I realize you can not please everyone but, 75% of the people I am happy.

I don't plan on scheduling any shows over the next couple of months. There may be a toys for tots event here and there but, other than that Autorama will be the next show to gear up for to kick off next season as it always has been.

AR is always great. Toys for tots would be a nice winter tune up

Agreed! Although this year has a great turn out. I believe next year will be better... I always do.

Regarding MECA: Although I love sound quality, anyway we can give them a head start so we can finish at the same time?

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db