It was probably deleted before it became a pissing match. If you leave it open to suggest brands like that everyone is gonna have their favorite and reasons why its better than anything else.

Try looking for a specific amp and then make a new thread based on that specific amp and how it would go with your set up.

Perhaps that happened as well. -Thanks

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

Are you suggesting that it was reported/deleted for a stupid reason like not answering a private message or not taking someones advice into consideration because I was polite to everyone as I always am and said "Thank You" quite a few times.

Nope, was just asking a question.

Maybe I leaked out that I was a noob to big car audio and a person who "knows a lot" didn't like it? lolz Oh well, I got the information I wanted, I was just wondering why a simple post would be removed when all the rules were followed.

Usually the only time a noob is attacked here is when they post a stupid question, get an answer they don't like and then start talking shit to members here that know what they are doing.

I didn't see your thread that was removed but sounds like it may have been portrayed as a "vs" thread.

Definitely not me.

Lots of reasons are running through my mind, if someone had a problem they could have been adult about it and politely made their suggestions or stated their anger. It also could have been reported because I stated amp prices. Ugh, who really knows? The mod who deleted it. Blarg!

Nope, was just asking a question.

I know, I was just answering your question with another question. xD

Usually the only time a noob is attacked here is when they post a stupid question, get an answer they don't like and then start talking shit to members here that know what they are doing.

I didn't see your thread that was removed but sounds like it may have been portrayed as a "vs" thread.

Seems like a good cultprite to me but it didn't seem like anyone was about to start hating on each other, it all seemed like a friendly conversation to me. I will repost it again but be more specific with my amp since I now have narrowed it down to 3 different amp brands just still uncertain on which wattage to choose.

I have below average of car audio xD. i wouldn't say I'm a noob to car audio just a noob to these high watt systems for sure. And really confused with a lot of things but that is for another thread later in time.

-Thanks Peeps

Vehicle Build | Searching for a MK4 Jetta or Chevy Xtreme S-10Computer Build Log - Blue Moon | NZXT Phantom 410 | Unfinished/Sold

Computer Build Log - Blue Tsunami | Bitfenix Prodigy Cobalt Blue | Liquid Cooled!

its because you listed a bunch of amps. it then becomes a comparison thread and a pissing match. it gets ugly very fast.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.