Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Someone remove the "Kranny rule" lol

I run a budget system cause I don't have 4k after paying bills and good. What's up with that wise crack? Like my amps I'm running in my ride. It was pointed out what they are like and power output. Well guess what the same guys your being a dick to we're the same ones who help me with my cheap ass system. It sounds decent it plays decent but it would benifit more from a higher quality amps. Unlike you obvlously i couldnt afford better amps.If you have said money and said car and said knowledge. Then why buy cheap amp instead of a proven quality amp. Don't get your panties in a wad over being told that your umber a don't measure up. I run sealed subs and in no way are they louder that way vs a properly tuneed and built box. You talk about mature hahahaha then act it sir. I took the time to read this thinking I would learn something to help me with my stuff. But didn't turn out that way. Rant over

What kind of response is that. If it isn't from an AP 1500 or AP 3000 it is totally pointless to post it.

I actually have a 3 series and an X5. And I still have over $4,000 left over each month AFTER bills groceries etc. It's not like I can't afford it I just don't see any sense in buying an overly expensive amp.... Not to say I don't have several pairs of $180 pants, it's just that for me amps are meh, whatever does the job is good enough..

who cares where the sine wave is from.....................

im sure even if you really did have a 3 series you would NOT have a $289 system lol

ITS JUST AN EXAMPLE PHOTO. YOU. IMBECILE. CHECK THE URL FFS

Another civilized comment from a fine group of young lads. If that signal wasn't from an AP amp, the one in question, it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT.

What kind of response is that. If it isn't from an AP 1500 or AP 3000 it is totally pointless to post it.

I actually have a 3 series and an X5. And I still have over $4,000 left over each month AFTER bills groceries etc. It's not like I can't afford it I just don't see any sense in buying an overly expensive amp.... Not to say I don't have several pairs of $180 pants, it's just that for me amps are meh, whatever does the job is good enough..

im sure even if you really did have a 3 series you would NOT have a $289 system lol

Another civilized comment from a fine group of young lads. If that signal wasn't from an AP amp, the one in question, it is COMPLETELY IRRELEVENT.

the fact that you think it IS from and AP AMP amazes me.

bro where is the common sense at....

OH WAIT.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I love you too. BTW the IA was installed properly. I have heard enough systems to know what an 18" on 1500 watts is supposed to sound.

dumb fuck, listen. I showed you the difference between a clipped signal and a dirty signal. you said its "clean power" because it's not clipping. I showed you that those are two different things.

you had SOMEONE ELSE install the system. you know what that means? it means you don't know shit about how they installed it. I've seen plenty of systems installed by "professional shops" that were wired completely wrong. if you didn't do it yourself, check it all over yourself, and even lack the knowledge to do either, you can't sit here and say they did it how you think they did it.

you're right. it was as irrelevant as teaching you, is pointless. and if you're going to yell you might want to learn to spell while you do it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

I love you too. BTW the IA was installed properly. I have heard enough systems to know what an 18" on 1500 watts is supposed to sound.

dumb fuck, listen. I showed you the difference between a clipped signal and a dirty signal. you said its "clean power" because it's not clipping. I showed you that those are two different things.

you had SOMEONE ELSE install the system. you know what that means? it means you don't know shit about how they installed it. I've seen plenty of systems installed by "professional shops" that were wired completely wrong. if you didn't do it yourself, check it all over yourself, and even lack the knowledge to do either, you can't sit here and say they did it how you think they did it.

and yet you think the same power on a smaller sub in a sealed box being louder doesn't raise any flags. mmkay

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

39621669.jpg

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I respect what you are saying and honestly I was out of line downplaying someone because their car isn't as nice as mine, I let myself get sucked into a childish pissing contest.

I'm just not used to getting disrespected in real life or over the internet for that matter because i try to stay civilized for the most part, but shit man there are some seriously disrespectful assholes on this forum good lord

Someone remove the "Kranny rule" lol
I run a budget system cause I don't have 4k after paying bills and good. What's up with that wise crack? Like my amps I'm running in my ride. It was pointed out what they are like and power output. Well guess what the same guys your being a dick to we're the same ones who help me with my cheap ass system. It sounds decent it plays decent but it would benifit more from a higher quality amps. Unlike you obvlously i couldnt afford better amps.If you have said money and said car and said knowledge. Then why buy cheap amp instead of a proven quality amp. Don't get your panties in a wad over being told that your umber a don't measure up. I run sealed subs and in no way are they louder that way vs a properly tuneed and built box. You talk about mature hahahaha then act it sir. I took the time to read this thinking I would learn something to help me with my stuff. But didn't turn out that way. Rant over

Someone else installed it to me means you have no ideas what you're talking about. You can praise JP's ride all you want but not a soul in here thinks he knows the difference between a screw driver and a tooth brush. So if what I surmise is true, then why is anyone spending the time trying to educate a know nothing acting like a know it all who obviously doesn't want any real help?

He'll continue to run his gear, think it's the best, and pay someone else to do it every single time.

Maturity? Hypocrisy is rampant.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived