Sundown Audio

Audiopipe AP-15001D Tested for RMS Power Output

WillistonAudioLabs

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

How do you like your audiopipe amp

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Depends on quality of the ammo. Some of us dont run dirt ammo just like we dont run dirt amps?

I agree 100% N8. Me personally I would never run something like that.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

I think the ammo comment says it all though.

So if you knew you would get 20 bullets for $10, or box of 30 for $30, you would grab the $30 box instead of 3 10 dollar boxes?

maybe a one day sale at your wal-mart or whatever... you are missing the point where the 3 $10 boxes also have some bad rounds or duds. I use to have an audiopipe amp. It was a good amp for $100... Nowhere near the sundowns though. Now sure I spent more on the sundowns. But that isn't because of price actually. It is because the way the mosfets are inside the amp. It is the only amp I know how to fix. So in return, it pays for itself because I can fix it IF it blows. NONE of my sundown amps have blown either btw. I have repaired friends sundown amps though. Much easier to work with then an amp that has spring clipped mosfets.

fisigggg.JPEG?raw=1 Crossfire_Car_Audio2_265_zpsd219cf51.PNG ablogo_zps4c550ed1.PNG?raw=1 download%204_zpsecsgajxi.JPG?raw=1 Audison-Logo_zps3f7b2a7f.JPG?raw=1 sundown_bg2_zps1d0951fc.JPG?raw=1 orionsmalllogosig_zpsf8d08612.PNG?raw=1 KaptionLogo_zps06c2a555.JPG?raw=1 

I RREEALLY ANGRY WIT U PHOTOBUCKET. HAD TO USE DROPBOX NOW HOLYYYYYY.

Wanna ride bikes?

On 9/16/2017 at 3:28 AM, Jake Pace said:

Oh i know how a 12v system works I did take 3 years of electronics in High school hands on and some in college and also worked on cars in college an always got A's to B's in each class. 

But oh well enough dealing with ppl who have probably not even lived as long as ive been into electronics!

On 7/8/2013 at 4:01 AM, Banshee421 said:

Do horns get low

I don't believe there are "dirty" watts as long as you're not clipping, right?

How do you like your overpriced amp?

audio pipe sucks

/thread

I think the ammo comment says it all though.

So if you knew you would get 20 bullets for $10, or box of 30 for $30, you would grab the $30 box instead of 3 10 dollar boxes?

maybe a one day sale at your wal-mart or whatever... you are missing the point where the 3 $10 boxes also have some bad rounds or duds. I use to have an audiopipe amp. It was a good amp for $100... Nowhere near the sundowns though. Now sure I spent more on the sundowns. But that isn't because of price actually. It is because the way the mosfets are inside the amp. It is the only amp I know how to fix. So in return, it pays for itself because I can fix it IF it blows. NONE of my sundown amps have blown either btw. I have repaired friends sundown amps though. Much easier to work with then an amp that has spring clipped mosfets.

You know the vast majority of audiopipe 1500 or 3000 reviews online (there are alot) speak of a good quality amp that has met their expectations and runs fine, even at 1/2 their rated resistance. And you might have a point about the repair-ability, but unless you abuse the audiopipe amp, or you get a lemon (which would be warranted) you shouldn't have anything to worry about..

Lol overpriced amp huh. Shows how much you know. I know folks. Dont be mad you run a piece of shit amp. You and all the other dont know bbetters can say man itd awesome its awesome and I got it for 125 bucks. Ive spent more on glue.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Lol overpriced amp huh. Shows how much you know. I know folks. Dont be mad you run a piece of shit amp. You and all the other dont know bbetters can say man itd awesome its awesome and I got it for 125 bucks. Ive spent more on glue.

lol i sigged this.

Archived