Check out spingfield xd or xdm, my first gun was a xd40 and i dont plan on getting rid of it such great gun. Never had a problem with it at all so far.

Id say go with a 9mm otherwise going to the range can be pretty expensive. I ended up buying a .22 because you can get 525 bullets for like $14 and keeps you busy at the range.

xd40, bought it for $439 new

0a2a3af2.jpg

that picture.... I think I just squirted a bit. I tell you what, I loved my XD .40 so much I got a tat of it... ask LT.Smoke.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

Yes he sure did lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I appreciate all of the input guys, I'm going to a range today to test out the feel of different ones. The main thing for me is going to be keeping the gun under my $550 budget.

This is a list of guns the range has avalible for rental shooting. I'm going mostly try out all of the 9mm and .40s. I'm leaning towards a 40 because that is what most police departments issue now a days and I'm currently getting my criminal justice degree to go into law enfocement.

Chart didnt work so here is the link to the range http://www.shootersu...ite/Rentals.asp

sig 226 mmmm thats probably going to be one of my next ones. i like to keep four possibles in the rotation.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Well I went and tested out the Glock 22 3rd gen 40S&W and the S&W M&P 40 - 40s&w

I was set on a glock, but I must say I have turned to likeing the M&P. It felt more comfortable in my hand, and there wasnt as much kick as the glock. I also shot more accurately with the M&P than I did the glock.

I didnt try it out for two reasons, one its a 45 and I'm not looking for a 45 and the other was just renting those 2 plus ammo plus range time and member cards, and protective eye and ear equip it was costin $100

Well at least that 100 dollar investment saved you a few hundred from buying a weapon you may not have liked on the other hand... So i would suggest buying what you liked the most and felt the most comfortable..

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I carried a glock 27 for well over a year. Great reliable gun. I loved it. I am also 6' 250 lbs and it fit well on my tubby frame haha. I also had a Ruger SR40c. Very nice gun with an amazing trigger. Super crisp break and very small takeup. It was very easy to get on target and stay on target. Now however, I carry a Kimber Ultra CDP II 1911. Just cant beat a 1911. .45 is pricey to shoot but as far as stopping power its amazing. My 1911 has been my most accurate shooter by far. I am no pro shooter by any means but the 1911 makes me look pretty good :) Also do a search for Hickok45 on youtube. He is a huge glock fanatic but he also has hundreds of review vids on multiple hand guns and rifles.

This signature intentionally left blank.

I carried a glock 27 for well over a year. Great reliable gun. I loved it. I am also 6' 250 lbs and it fit well on my tubby frame haha. I also had a Ruger SR40c. Very nice gun with an amazing trigger. Super crisp break and very small takeup. It was very easy to get on target and stay on target. Now however, I carry a Kimber Ultra CDP II 1911. Just cant beat a 1911. .45 is pricey to shoot but as far as stopping power its amazing. My 1911 has been my most accurate shooter by far. I am no pro shooter by any means but the 1911 makes me look pretty good :) Also do a search for Hickok45 on youtube. He is a huge glock fanatic but he also has hundreds of review vids on multiple hand guns and rifles.

I shot a horde of guns last month and I just loved the feel of the Ruger SR Series in my hand when I pulled the trigger. I am looking to get the SR22 for the fun of it and a SR9 for real world applications. My boss has a SW 1911 and SR40 which were my top pics, but the SR40 and other SR models just fit me better. The Glocks I shot just wanted to tear the flesh from my thumb web so I went back to what felt good to me and I enjoyed shooting much more that day.

Like all the others have said, it's all about what feels good to you.

Have fun at the range....

Archived