Halo "IS GONNA BE TOTALLY cool" 4

I stopped reading when you said reach was a good game :( lol

I like the campaign............did you play all the way through from Halo 1?

And the multiplayer wasn't bad for me but then again I ONLY play invasion and swat.........never played anything else because they were so much fun and the most points rewarding.

Most people who dont like reach at all are bitter because they can't seem to get armor lock or jetpack to work like everyone else, because they both sucked.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

halo 2 was the best, im sorry but even though the bxr and double shot were game play exploits, if you could do them then it set you far above the rest. miss those days.

Hell yeah! And what I called my specialty, "Monster Bxr" Bx then Doubleshot. Then yell into the Mic. You just got monster bxrd son!! Hahaha people was pissed. I miss those days also, The peak of my gaming skills. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

• 2 weeks later...

Let me put it this way, if they had released Halo 3, Reach, and Halo 4 with different campaigns, but kept the exact same multiplayer from Halo's 1/2 combined, I would never have a problem. Hell, I wish half the games did that. If MW2 had been released over and over and over, I would still buy it because it was so good. If Crysis 2 had just released the same multiplayer from #1, I would be happy because it was great. I hate it when they try to fix games that aren't broken. Maybe it's just me but online doesn't get boring as long as its good. I have been playing GoW3 for over a year and have 150 hours online, but I'm still not bored because its so good. At first the sawed-off was unbelievable but they fixed it, they didn't release a whole new shitty multiplayer thank god.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

H2 > everything else. I could go on forever, but all I know is if they just brought h2 live again everyone would switch back.

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Archived