Halo "IS GONNA BE TOTALLY cool" 4

Who gonna be there for the midnight release or at least pick up a copy the day it releases? and what console you gonna be on?

We should get a 360 group goin....

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

when is it hitting the shelves?

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

im old i dont do midnight releases i have to be to work in the morning and that means im out way past my bedtime. I wont be getting halo 4. i like real guns not the stuff on there. it just doenst do i tfor me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Oh god... Not another halo.....

Just let the series die on a high note

Novemeber 6th

im old i dont do midnight releases i have to be to work in the morning and that means im out way past my bedtime. I wont be getting halo 4. i like real guns not the stuff on there. it just doenst do i tfor me.

Yea most people I know who are older than 25 havent played since like Halo 2

Whats wrong with it? Think its gonna bomb? Normally I would agree with you, like the way CoD should have stopped at MW2, because the last 2 have been unfathomably horrendous. But theres something about Halo 4 that looks extremely promising, they always leave a nice HUGE cliffhanger at the end of each game so it allows them to expand on it, so I don't worry much about repetition or boringness when it comes to the next halo.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

I'm getting it, most likely the day of release, don't wanna get shot at midnight because some dumbass wanted the game more than me. Lol. I didn't like reach but I'll give this a try. I miss those Halo 2 MLG bound times. :)

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Novemeber 6th

Yea most people I know who are older than 25 havent played since like Halo 2

Whats wrong with it? Think its gonna bomb? Normally I would agree with you, like the way CoD should have stopped at MW2, because the last 2 have been unfathomably horrendous. But theres something about Halo 4 that looks extremely promising, they always leave a nice HUGE cliffhanger at the end of each game so it allows them to expand on it, so I don't worry much about repetition or boringness when it comes to the next halo.

And not to mention Master Chief is back.....

2 DC Audio lvl 4 xl 18s D .7s walled off @ 30 hz

19 cubes net 245sq in of port

Sundown 3500 @ .7 Ohm

Sundown 100.4

Rockford Fosgat Power Series

5.25 Dash

6.5 Kicks

8 Coaxils Doors

250 mechicman alt

1 red top under the hood

2 yellow tops in back

big 3 with 1/0 knukonceptz wire

3 runs of +/- 1/0 knukonceptz wire

IT LBS

I actually really liked reach, which is surprising because I dont usually like prequels too much or storylines that go way off from the main topic, but it was actually really good.

And I am also looking forward to having MC back in action again.

I missed Alan.

I loved Reach. Had a great story that followed along the lines of the books and helped tell the story of what happened before Halo 1. The original multiplayer maps weren't great for Reach but DLC maps and Anniversary remakes were great. Reach multiplayer just felt much more "arcade"-y than the series-defining multiplayer Halo 2 had.

Halo 4 should be a nice change of pace. I love Bungie and thought they had finally taken the story full circle with Halo 3's ending and Reach's story but it'll be nice to see what 343 can do to expand the universe Bungie built.

With that said, I'll be getting this game day 1. Gamertag is WithoutWeakness. Can't wait to see you guys online.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

Archived