shits knockin bro.

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

is the 152.1 on the tl...if so what freq?sealed up on dash?the other vid of you flexing the roof pretty impressive but these werent to impressive for 3 18" btl's off 3 t40001bd's IMHO...

No this isn't a numbers vehicle, Watch the video again, look at the 1 inch gap at the top and bottom of the back window. Its venting a lot of pressure back there.

Yes, 152.1 on a TL on the dash sealed, not sure about the actual freq but its in the 30's

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

No this isn't a numbers vehical, Watch the video again, look at the 1 inch gap at the top and bottom of the back window. Its venting a lot of pressure back there.

Yes, 152.1 on a TL on the dash sealed, not sure about the actual freq but its in the 30's

i was just curious i didnt say it was horrible or anything...but yes the back window does pop out alot...

Car Audio + Bodyboarding/Longboarding = LIFE!!!

No this isn't a numbers vehicle, Watch the video again, look at the 1 inch gap at the top and bottom of the back window. Its venting a lot of pressure back there.

That bish is banging.

The truck should peak around 37hz

My box box was a lot larger and raised the tunning to 42hz

Get them windows sealed up ;)

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

has he tried opening them with demos? mine is louder with the back windows open and all others up, but his might be different

It may sound louder, but will hurt the scores. having the drivers side door cracked will help a ton, or having the drivers window down about 4" helps too. Folding the front seats back and sliding them forward helps and even having the sun visors down will help

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

It may sound louder, but will hurt the scores. having the drivers side door cracked will help a ton, or having the drivers window down about 4" helps too. Folding the front seats back and sliding them forward helps and even having the sun visors down will help

DAYUM didnt know all that, lolol

i usually have the back ones open cause i cant stand to hear that noise (but that is about half sound, higher i turn it the more it is louder) the lows seem to hit better for me with the back open tho, maybe thats just me

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

That bish is banging.

The truck should peak around 37hz

My box box was a lot larger and raised the tunning to 42hz

Get them windows sealed up ;)

How did you seal yours?

TeamSundown-3.jpgTeamNemesislogo.jpg

If you build it, db's will come...

NSPL World Record Holder Trunk 0-1800 watts---147.9 with 1722 clamped watts @ 40Hz(9-20-09).

Competition Only Record Holder Trunk 0-500 watts---148.1

2006 Nissan Altima 3.5 SE

Currently Rebuilding....

My 150db Plus Trunk Build

I do box designs.

[benH] 6:24 pm: clipping doesn't really hurt subs

[benH] 6:24 pm: being an idiot is what blows subs

Archived