The Official HatersGonnaHate feedback thread

I've bought a ton of gear off of numerous members here, have yet to sell anything, but to the people I've bought from, feel free to post your experience about the transaction.

This may very well be the ONLY buttsex free thread that I start. Lets keep it that way.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

We've had the privlege to deal with Adam, in our own ways.

The man is arrow straight, and not issue one recommending him or his ways to anyone on this forum.... Period.

KLB

Edited by KyLar96
  • Like (+1 Rep) 1

I've dealt with Adam a whole lot and while I want to make numerous buttjokes right now I will simply state that he is honest, cool and a very good buyer. Patient pays on time and is a man of his word. He doesn't bullshit around like some other people so he gets :good: :good: 2 thumbs up (the butt) :lol2:.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

He hasn't freaked out about me stealing his 1200 so I guess that is a good business experience

-Drew

Edited by Noobtastic14

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

He hasn't freaked out about me stealing his 1200 so I guess that is a good business experience

-Drew

That's because you took the amp and fled the country lol. But you're local, so you gotta come back some time ;)

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2 thumbs up (the butt) :lol2:.

This fucking guy lol.Got the remote when I checked the mail yesterday. Thanks again bro.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

2 thumbs up (the butt) :lol2:.

This fucking guy lol.Got the remote when I checked the mail yesterday. Thanks again bro.

Lol I'm sorry I couldn't help myself. Glad you got it I was wondering what was taking so long.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

-Drew

That's because you took the amp and fled the country lol. But you're local, so you gotta come back some time wink.gif

That sounds much worse than it is I swear.

-Drew

detail.gifI am a United States Military Arts and Crafts Professional. Sand it off, Paint it on. detail.gif

uhoh_45 said:
dont be a pussy P give the jeep to drew

Sounds worse, but it's the truth lol

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg