Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I think you'd be better off swapping an RB-series motor into a 240SX and going that route. ANY kind of Skyline is going to be a (legal) headache. And very expensive. You can go ahead and put an R34 motor, trans and rear end in a 240 and have a field day.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

Posted

you should build up an s14, there are tons for sale here in california

fiaq3-1.jpg

2000 Subaru outback 2.5l

Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub

front stage: tbd

subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18"

amp: Audio que 1200d

Posted

lol at all these suggestions when he's making $8600 a year. Go get a 92 civic. When I was 18 I had a 2001 Camaro SS and insurance was $400 a mo alone.

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

You can easily find a Nissan 240sx possibly with a RB20DET or SR20DET engine already swapped. That's your best bet. I wouldn't want to insure two vehicles though, just gets pricey. I think I saw you were from West Virginia? I know in Florida we have tons of the 240SX's and its easy to find them. If I lived up North I'd certainly drive down here to get a rust free car.

Posted

You can easily find a Nissan 240sx possibly with a RB20DET or SR20DET engine already swapped. That's your best bet. I wouldn't want to insure two vehicles though, just gets pricey. I think I saw you were from West Virginia? I know in Florida we have tons of the 240SX's and its easy to find them. If I lived up North I'd certainly drive down here to get a rust free car.

I would only be insuring the one but I wouldn't be putting insurance on it until I started driving it anyways. it would just sit in my neighbors driveway or down at a friends house while I worked on it because I don't like driving project cars around

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 495 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...