Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

kicker solo x discontinued?!?!? wtffffffffff


AllanLuberda

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't blow it and you wont have to worry about it

easyer said than done when u have two on a kicker warhorse at 5k ea sub, and a heavy ass led finger....

Posted

Throw some w7 13's in there you will be fine. LMAO. I might be able to get you a recone for the solo X or two. Last time I check a few weeks ago. He had 6 recone kits for the 18's. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know it is frustrating I have been there before. I will report news back asap

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

Throw some w7 13's in there you will be fine. LMAO. I might be able to get you a recone for the solo X or two. Last time I check a few weeks ago. He had 6 recone kits for the 18's. I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know it is frustrating I have been there before. I will report news back asap

id need 10 of them...and a larger car, plus it would still involve tearing out 300 bucks of wood i just permanently installed in my focus wall...

thanks for the support, appreciate it, i was so content with the solo xs it was my dream system years ago...

Posted

I was just being sarcastic about JL. I will let you know about the recones asap. I just tried calling him he answered and said getting some ass. Ill call you later.

Clip city bitch, clip clip city bitch. 10's, 12's, 15's, goin up in flames bitch.

TaylorFade, on 02 Jul 2013 - 9:38 PM, said:

Go back to that place, ask to speak to that dude again, look him dead in the eye and then.... pop him in the snot box.

Tell him T-Fade sent you.

Posted

since its worthless I'll give you $50 shipped for the motor......

id be looking at 140 too ship it too you...

this is a prime example of what im going too deal with too sell this motor...

I was being sarcastic, psi can build some beast subs with those motors

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

I was just being sarcastic about JL. I will let you know about the recones asap. I just tried calling him he answered and said getting some ass. Ill call you later.

lol ohhh ok lol... who did u call?

might try too buy and stock up on 3-4 recones, anybody got some fs?

Posted

no need to tear out the wall. just change the baffle :fing34:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

since its worthless I'll give you $50 shipped for the motor......

id be looking at 140 too ship it too you...

this is a prime example of what im going too deal with too sell this motor...

I was being sarcastic, psi can build some beast subs with those motors

yeah i figured lol...

its one of the largest.... if not LARGEST non neo motor in the market

4.5 inch tall cylinder that is 11.5 inches wide....

Posted

no need to tear out the wall. just change the baffle :fing34:

I was debating on that but mannnnnnnn do u have any idea how many screws and tubes of glues are in that baffle?!?!?!

least 200+ screws and 3 tubes...

I might be able to get it out, but omg itd be a biiiiiiizzznnnniiitttchhhhh

the baffle was engineered too firmly support 206 pounds of weight.

oh yeah and i fiberglassed the shit out the inside of the baffle.

Posted

Im am seriously fucking fuming right now, serously?!?! too hell with kicker...I dont know what too do now....ive been working and saving on this build for 3 years now AND FOR WHAT....THIS?!?!?!?!

so now i have the choices...

keep my kicker solo x 18's and play them till i blow them and take a fucking 700 x 2 loss because its un repairable now....

or try too sell them get low balled and loose fucking money like crazy.

also tear out my intire permanent wall that i just got done building, over 400+ in materials too rip out...

then rebuild with no money and save up for another 3 years to get back to where im at, or thought i was at....

this is bull im seriously pacing right now wanting too blow my fist out on a stud in the wall.......

Lmfao at that.

Sheena = pedobear

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 539 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...