Its official! SBN 2013!!!! whose going, what you building for it? whose STOKED?!?!?

soundsystemaniac

let's just hope cops don't show up this year telling people they can't demo outside

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

that box is crazy! and hell yeah im going to SBN

that box is crazy! and hell yeah im going to SBN

haha thanks! i will see you there!

anyone know if it costs money to park outside the building? its looking like we will have part of the van done by the time sbn comes around!

im super stoked for it. im going to try an have my wall of 2 DC lvl4XL on 4k done before its time for SBN. probably not going to compete. but just give some demos an just show the system off, i just really hope i can get it done, if not, ill at least get to go an see other people systems.

My build

98 s10 2.2

3 american bass HD 15s with psi soft parts. (on there way here)

atomic at-3000.1 (soon) 146.2 outlaw @39hz., bad alt an bad batt when termed (old 2 12" build)

alpine 6.5s in doors

infinty 4x6s in dash.

clarion cz201 HU.

mechman 240a H/O alt

stuff i still need.

SHCA 2/0 wire

SHCA 1/0 to 2/0 adapters

Atomic AT-3000.1

Lots of sound deadner

new mids an highs, still debating on what to do.

A few Deka g31 batts.

The only way to park close to the building is if your competing...if not you will be a ways away lol

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

What hotel is everyone staying at? I'm looking to party and want to make sure I don't end up in the wrong hotel!

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

I'm planning on it. We are working on something that should bring a little excitement to the show this year too..

North vs South should be epic, indoor street battles ftw.

What hotel is everyone staying at? I'm looking to party and want to make sure I don't end up in the wrong hotel!

Party out on the strip, but there's some good hotels. If you have $$ the Hilton is always nice, but parking is off site from the hotel. There's Ocean Walk Resort, Daytona Beach Regency, Plaza Ocean Club, Holiday Inn, The Plaza Resort, Fountain Beach Resort, Daytona Inn Beach Resort. I will get back to you to which ones are the best to stay at.

I'm planning on it. We are working on something that should bring a little excitement to the show this year too..

North vs South should be epic, indoor street battles ftw.

Party out on the strip, but there's some good hotels. If you have $$ the Hilton is always nice, but parking is off site from the hotel. There's Ocean Walk Resort, Daytona Beach Regency, Plaza Ocean Club, Holiday Inn, The Plaza Resort, Fountain Beach Resort, Daytona Inn Beach Resort. I will get back to you to which ones are the best to stay at.

The hilton is where I was originally planning on staying. But I just figured I'd ask around first. But I plan on partying on the strip, with the after party at the hotel. lol

Audio Build

Ride: 2002 Chevy Blazer 4 door

Head Unit: Pioneer deh-80prs

Subs: 4 DC Level 3 15's in a 4th order wall designed by Trent Choate and Jeff Smith

Subs Amp: AQ 3500.1 at wired at .5 (soon to be 2)

Mids/Highs Amp: Skar 85.4

Mids/Highs: Skar components

Electrical: Mechman 270 amp alt, 2 runs of Knu 0 gauge, XS Power d3400, 2 Deka Group 9a31

Build log : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167658-indianabasshead-blazer-dc-audio-4th-order-wall-build/

Perfomance Build

2003 Nissan 350z

Greddy Twin Turbo, 3" Test pipes with Borla high-flow cats, Crawford Performance Plenum, Greddy E-manage Ultimate ECU

Exedy Racing Clutch, Built Motor by Racing Innovations

Greddy Over-fender aero kit (1 of 20 ever made), 19" Racing Hart r5 pro wheels
466rwhp

Bike

2008 Midnight Blue Kawasaki ZX-14

Stretched 8" and lowered, Brocks Sidewinder exhaust, Power Commander 5

Archived