No D3400 for me :(

Awesome, that means I won't be using too much more 1/0. What would I be using to connect the 4 pos wires up at stock battery location? I assuming its not safe to throw all those 4 ring terminals on a bolt and nut? I haven't seen a power block that has 2 1/0 inputs and 2 8 awg inputs. I'll go do some quick looking at sonic

edit: Hell yeah! never knew it existed. http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_17815_Kicker-09DB1448-DB1448.html

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

I had this issue when I wanted to fit my d3100 up front in my dodge caravan, I couldnt close the hood after, ha ha, so I ordered a d3400 and put the d3100 in back, worked out perfect once I got my mazda :D like it was meant to be, and I did it all in a group buy so I got a great deal on both :P

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Hmm... there's another option. D1200 up front and something else in back. Where was this group deal from, like what site?

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Taking off the wheel to do a battery?! Oh my PITA

Taking off the wheel to do a battery?! Oh my PITA

Yeah... It sucks. The second worst part is getting the darned thing up in there after I took it out. 35ish lbs and can't be tipped. Can only really use one hand and you have to try and get it around the caliper. Took everything I had to get it back up in there without flipping it lol.

When I first got the battery last year from advanced auto, they would put it in free of charge when buying it. So I asked them if they could do it for me. They looked up where it was on their computer and were like "Oh, no sorry we don't have the tools necessary to change it." -_- 19mm socket and a jack are not in a auto shop?..... Lazy turds. It didn't bother me to much. I rather do it and know its done correctly and not screwed up somehow.

http://showtimecaraudio.net/shop/audio/d3400/

Might save you a little change for that d1200.

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

stop mocking me lol :P

I would prob be buying it from sonic. 15% off on audio install equipment. It's also $260 at sonic and I believe it $221 now w/ discount.

Hmm... there's another option. D1200 up front and something else in back. Where was this group deal from, like what site?

It was in December of 2010 :P I got it right from XS power, just about every year around Christmas they have a group buy where they discount there stuff if enough people buy, which they do :D

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Ha sweet! Well it looks like I am just going to have to put the D1200 in the front. I don't really want to put a battery in the back and not have one in stock location. Anyways thanks for everyone's input.

yeah I put a d1200 in my sebring and if you turn the wheel all the way to the right you should be able to get in there, atleast that's what I did.

and you might need to extend to oem wires like 4in since the polarities are switched. I just used 4in of 1/0 with terminals at each end and used a nut and bolt at the end of the oem and heat shrunk. just some pounters to look out for when I did it in my sebring

I've gotten a blowjob and picked up my iphone behind her back to see what email notification I got from smd before

Archived