teardrop Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_id=annotation_551006&feature=iv&src_vid=vlC1iiY_ZE0&v=nlFerKYgF40
Berto Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 There's been a minimum of 2 threads about this vid already. TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
teardrop Posted October 13, 2012 Author Report Posted October 13, 2012 i about fell out of my chair watching this
certifiednut Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 that girl can take a punch, her head went back like a pez dispencer these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves
knowledge Posted October 13, 2012 Report Posted October 13, 2012 There's been a minimum of 2 threads about this vid already. lol REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.