just bringing back memories :)

never know I might have to read back through this thread to remember

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Not mine, but I had one just like this. White tires and all. I put so many holes in those plastic hubcaps... trying to be a BMX all-star.

1988 Huffy Vortex

huffyvortex001_lg.jpg

I had the Huffy with yellow wheels

DSC06075.jpg

Not mine, but I had one just like this. White tires and all. I put so many holes in those plastic hubcaps... trying to be a BMX all-star.

1988 Huffy Vortex

huffyvortex001_lg.jpg

Did you ever run those flex back rims. The ones if you bent them just lay them in the sun or under a heat light they would straighten back to original. Allot of hard to breath moments and can't stand up straight cause I racked myself trying to be a BMX star lol.

1988 Huffy Vortex

huffyvortex001_lg.jpg

Did you ever run those flex back rims. The ones if you bent them just lay them in the sun or under a heat light they would straighten back to original. Allot of hard to breath moments and can't stand up straight cause I racked myself trying to be a BMX star lol.

Never had the flex back rims, just the plain old bendies. I went through more than one or two of them too.... warped all to hell from doing a stupid jump. I burned through those white tires pretty quick too. Go as fast as you could and then lock up the brakes. Psh... I could leave WHITE tire marks on the asphalt. lol

I should have never posted this pic- my sack is hurting right now just thinking about all the ill that bar did to my boys.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install

You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

I remember this off topic. When you shook hands and gave your word to someone it meant something. Also my favorite games space invaders and frogger.

Star Castle was my game. Not as common as most arcade games, but I dominated that game!

2006 Cadillac Escalade

2/3 drop on 28" wheels

Two RE SX 18" subs

RF T2500-1bdCP amp, 3531watts on birthsheet

Custom carbon fiber sub box

EVERYTHING else is stock, for now

149.4 @ 37hz, Termlab, dash, open window on two AQ3 18s all stock electrical, wired to .25 ohm on a RF T2500

148.8 @ 36hz, Termlab, dash, open window on one AQ3 18 all stock electrical, wired to .5 ohm on a RF T2500

147.8 @ 38hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on two RE SX 18s

146.4 @ 36hz, Termlab, legal, sealed on one RE SX 18

Link to my hack-built, stupid, carbon fiber wasting project.... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/149946-carbon-fiber-box-update-1494db-37hz-on-tl/

http://gifsoup.com/NDM3MTc1MQ

Archived