Some Of My Work

I got bored so I figured Id show you guys some of my trunk lid build and rear deck builds. the trunk got a lip spoiler and a custom dragon logo (props to Ron over at Tailofthedragon.com for the use) and the rear deck got a pair of memphis PRSC6s, molded 3rd brake light, molded ribs, hoods to go over the top of the seats, and a badge thats soon to be cut much bigger and becoming a 8-10" blow through port.

Picture002-1.jpg

Picture003-1.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

P1010138.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit106.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit107.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit112.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit110.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit119.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit142.jpg

PC190333.jpg

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Rookie

hahaha pppsshhh there no cowl hood or Mojo boxes but Im gettin better!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

hahaha pppsshhh there no cowl hood or Mojo boxes but Im gettin better!

yea,yea,yea, :rolleyes:

you know im just yankin yer chain bro............ :huh:

I seen this shit over at FGF......awsome job.....like mentioned before... the trunk liid....The spoiler.....Im stealin that one... :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dragon.....looks great ...BUT......its awfull,wavy>>>>.for paint....should have speant more time blockin it out,with guide coats....

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture013-1.jpg

THIS..........Killer,and quite possibly......... :huh: exactly how I would have made the rear of it...

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit147.jpg

doorfiberglassprojjoeysshit148.jpg

Only ,I would have Cleaned up the Shaved Plate box....Before I began the wing....so I had a beautiful smooth surface to build off of.....

then I would have made a foundation mold off of the decklit itself.....and built off of that....Simply because,,,,,,,,,,,then my piece is removable...For now....JUST ME THO :)

i do alot of things in a RainMan....kind of way

Edited by groundpounder2k2

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........