Putting the amp on the rear deck is just inviting people to break into your car if you ask me.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Putting the amp on the rear deck is just inviting people to break into your car if you ask me.

That's what I thought, sounds like cool idea but I'd be afraid of someone breaking in.

i dont see you fitting 4 15" l7's in that tiny ass car. they require like 4 cubes of space EACH. plus the port is going to take up another like 2 cubes. the l7's you have now are already in a box that is likely too small for them.

you can do 4 15's sealed or 2 18's ported. but thats about it as far as a wall goes.

kicker subs aren't that great, so i would suggest you to get something better (and usually cheaper) for your next build.

I have to agree with Kranny, there's a lot of good quality brands here that a lot of people like, like Sundown, Skar, DC Audio, Ascendant Audio, FI Audio, and a few others. You look into them.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

i dont see you fitting 4 15" l7's in that tiny ass car. they require like 4 cubes of space EACH. plus the port is going to take up another like 2 cubes. the l7's you have now are already in a box that is likely too small for them.

you can do 4 15's sealed or 2 18's ported. but thats about it as far as a wall goes.

kicker subs aren't that great, so i would suggest you to get something better (and usually cheaper) for your next build.

and i respect that, were all entitled to our opinions but ill get it all in there and she'll get loud. And all the companies i would be interested in(dc, sundown, psi, aa,etc...) are all way too far out of my price range.

i think if they want it bad enough theyll get it anyway whether its in the trunk or on the front seat. thats just me though i guess

The point is it's not hidden. You turn it into an opportunity crime by having it out in the open where anyone walking by can see it.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

L7 15s dont need 4cubes. My dad called the kicker tech line and asked if his would sound good in around 2 cubes and they said it will slam and it does. They are expensive their are better put there but theres just a wow factor in having a solo. Nothing sounds the same as they do. Not huggin kickers not just puttin it out there. Solos are made for small enclosures thats probly part of the problem people have with them is that they make the box to big

bumpin on a budget

2 cvr 12's

1800.2 power acoustic bamf

sealed box 2.3 cub each net

all in the trunk of a 98 grand am gt 4 dr

L7 15s dont need 4cubes. My dad called the kicker tech line and asked if his would sound good in around 2 cubes and they said it will slam and it does. They are expensive their are better put there but theres just a wow factor in having a solo. Nothing sounds the same as they do. Not huggin kickers not just puttin it out there. Solos are made for small enclosures thats probly part of the problem people have with them is that they make the box to big

2 cubes sealed would be fine, but it needs at least 3 cubes ported according to Kicker's specs. From my experience, Kickers love big boxes.

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

Archived