New Carb for the Muscle Car =]

Big deal sounds like a 4 banger. :lol:

J/K that is a really nice car and rebuild sir. You do all the rebuild yourself?

use1.jpg

Don't laugh please. But when did they start making those gold rockers and blue girdle I don't remember them? The last rod I built was back a few yrs in 86 lol so things are a tad different now t me. Did you Edelbrock ever stumble on take off like it did back then lol. Very well done sir.

Did you Edelbrock ever stumble on take off like it did back then lol. Very well done sir.

My #1 Complaint about the way the car ran with it. You had to over rev it a little to try to keep it from doing that, With the quickfuel i dont have that issue any more, the car feels alot more snappy and im betting its making more hp.

DC AUDIO

Phone Number

1(855)SPL-DBZZ

Built by Competitors, for Competitors.

rusty didnt build the car bro

Oh ok.

Did you Edelbrock ever stumble on take off like it did back then lol. Very well done sir.

My #1 Complaint about the way the car ran with it. You had to over rev it a little to try to keep it from doing that, With the quickfuel i dont have that issue any more, the car feels alot more snappy and im betting its making more hp.

I didn't know if that one you had was the same style or not. That was a big issue back then if you went to a bigger came if the carb had the vacum secondary. I drilled out the primary jets and changed the secondary jets still wasn't enough so I went back to Holley carb. I did a search on quickfuel carb cause never heard of it. It has some nice specs. Tuned in for the results.

Im a driver not a engine builder =] Bolt on stuff is one thing but internals is another.

Never know what a person can do. So I hope I didn't offend you sir. Drive or builder it is still a beautiful ride and it's in your drive. That makes most none rod owners drool me included.

Archived