The problem with PC games with that many people is the ability to mod/hack...... look at Crysis 1, only on PC, hack city bitch. Cry2 on consoles, no hacks.

I love PC games I play a bunch but I don't like that theres usually more problem/glitches/errors at least I seem to get alot more than console versions. And I get more lag on PC when I play CoD's because my PC is usually doing other things at the same time and I dont fell like putting it in game mode all the time, but It's fine when its on. Overall I think the friend factor is what separates them, all my friends play console so thats where Im at for new games.

And sorry n8 about the vs off topic haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

they can be. you can do alot more with a pc than you can a console. you can also fuck it up a lot faster too.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

they can be. you can do alot more with a pc than you can a console. you can also fuck it up a lot faster too.

Yea, I like PC games a lot and sometimes I wish it would be so easy on console like in borderlands 2 PC version you can easily rewrite the code to set the slot machine to always land on the same thing and give you the best weapons in the game, but theres less errors on console, and theres almost always more bugs on a PC version and messing with the files is risky.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Nvidia ??

I think that's it ... Someone help?..

Anyone heard of it?

Alienware rolling out a "console/pc" hybrid....

It isn't getting to much love at the moment...

But, may be something in the future..?????

Ain't getting love bc Alienware=Dell. Alienware used to be great, now that it's Dell? People rather go anywhere else or do it themselves. Lol. But Nvidia just makes computer parts (graphic cards n all) if I remember right. Haven't heard of anything with them doing other things yet.

Anywho, saw my first black ops 2 commercial today. Was pretty nice. Lol. Too bad it was focused on the campaign. I'm not much of a campaign person. Just play it to learn controls then I'm all online.

Sheena = pedobear

I worked on the campaign for b op 2, trust you will not be dissapointed.

That's what they said about all the games I've played. I'm just not a campaign type person. Even like the first ps3 game... wtf was it's name... resistance. Good game right? It was fun... cept the fact you couldn't deviate away from the campaign really. You play the campaign and that's it. (I forget if it had online at all). Only games I really enjoy doing the campaign is like resident evil. But past 2-3 of them, haven't enjoyed really. Idk. I'll give it a whirl that day/night when it comes out (not sure when I'll go and pick it up, already paid for), but not a campaign type person. Hell, think I did like 2 missions of mw3's campaign then quit. Went to online and stuck to online.

Sheena = pedobear

I love campaigns.........sometimes it makes the online better too if you get whats going on. depending on the game

I missed Alan.

Archived