Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Nov 13th Trey.

Would luv to have you involved !!... lol

Go put 5 bucks on it, and reserve it. I want you in here playing with us!!!.....

Oh that's right after payday!!! I might just have to do it!

Idk if I'm any good now. I was decent but it's been way over a year. And I'll be 21 so maybe I'll crack open a few cold ones with yah Kyle!

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Posted

Clan name can be SMDB

Kinda stupid but im bored at work lol

Hoping to pick up a ps3 and Blops2 when it comes out. When's the release date again?

I recommend picking the ps3 up a few days before so you don't have to worry about downloading updates, setting up wifi, bluetooth etc right as you come home from midnight launch

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Posted

John / ooh_shiz_iz_john / Cali

I say the clan name should be SMDF (SMD Forum) one time I seen someone with SMD clan tag and asked if he goes to this forum he said "I don't go to the Suck My Dick website"

No car at the moment.

New system:

2 Skar Audio VVX-12s

Crescendo bc2000d

Carquest NGT battery (back)

Deka battery (front)

Posted

John / ooh_shiz_iz_john / Cali

I say the clan name should be SMDF (SMD Forum) one time I seen someone with SMD clan tag and asked if he goes to this forum he said "I don't go to the Suck My Dick website"

thats what i first thought :P then i joined and learnt otherwise....... then i read adams/roscoes posts hahaha

PSN: Rcp_soundz

Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at.

I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k.

1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 830 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...