Trey_Dog650 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I have no idea. I would have thought at least the seller on eBay would have deleted the shit. I mean it says he tested it before delivering so he must have seen it 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 8, 2012 Author Report Posted November 8, 2012 Lol..... You can do a COMPLETE restore if you feel you should. Depending if it's eating up space you think you need. BUT!!.. It takes half a day... 6-8 hours or some shit. There's also a half ass system restore. I'd do that... Or the full one when you go to work, or bed. Anyway, great to see ya in bro! SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Lbox88 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 With shit like that I would do a full scrub and update. wear gloves when handling the controllers UBL | Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 I'm gonna look into that. It's nice to have the porn readily available. No load time haha. But I don't want it on my ps3. At least he had some decent taste lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 8, 2012 Author Report Posted November 8, 2012 A normal human would have did that before sell, makes me think your Ps3 is hot!!.. Lol... Or the dude is just incredible on the lazy... Lol.. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
KillaCam Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 There is so much porn on this thing it's not even funny. Probably has 20 videos on it and 500 gangsta gangsta songs lol You should probably just go ahead and do a full restore then wipe it down good with some rubbing alcohol. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 With shit like that I would do a full scrub and update. wear gloves when handling the controllers LOL I busted out a fresh Clorox wipe for this thing!!! Although I will say it came in very clean. No dust at least on the outside 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 8, 2012 Author Report Posted November 8, 2012 You gonna watch the LIVE STREAM on IGN tonight? And the vid I posted (why is it like that now?? Can some one tell me why the link looks like that) of the shot gun play, on the carrier looks awesome... I'm actually getting stoked for the game. . SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 A normal human would have did that before sell, makes me think your Ps3 is hot!!.. Lol... Or the dude is just incredible on the lazy... Lol.. I was thinking the same thing butt fuck it its already hooked up. I ain't taking it back to get a refund. I probably wouldn't get another in time for blops lol! At DJCRUSH: I think I'm gonna do that tonight when I get back home so it can restore while I sleep lol 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 8, 2012 Report Posted November 8, 2012 You gonna watch the LIVE STREAM on IGN tonight? And the vid I posted (why is it like that now?? Can some one tell me why the link looks like that) of the shot gun play, on the carrier looks awesome... I'm actually getting stoked for the game. . Ill see if I can watch it on mobile. I'm at work now and won't be home till 9:30 PST. The shotty vid was cool. Although everyone in the game looked like a noob! I know I would have killed that shotty guy every time I seen him haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.