Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Don't forget to put ps3 in the title so nobody gets confused! Trey,.. im still in debate about making a seperate thread........ ho hum... My vote is to make a new one. Maybe closer to the launch date tho 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 the old 1986 missions are great. i hate the futuristic mission. Overall i like it ALOT better then the first version Damn you!!??.. be hush,.. or, give a copy up ?!?!!!!! Is it good bro? im really hoping it is.. great game overall Multi player???... have you been able to play that with the select few out? is the hit detection good? Is the "pairing" good? Dude,. do tell!!?!!!.. man,,,.. you are an asshole!!!!!!... bugger X2 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 I doubt it will be a huge let down for me personally. I didn't get MW3 plus I haven't played blops in over a year. So I'm pumped haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
One Way Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 I just finished paying for it today! so il catch you guys on blops2 add me people so we can play! psn: one_way559 T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
Lbox88 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 (UPDATED) RCP_SOUNDZ KINGCALI420 RBYERS KYLAR1996 TDS23 JUSCGDC2 SQUAD_UP DRMMR4LIFE LBOX88 OTS_CARTUCHO CHEVY_MAN1234567 Hey John. I can't get your PSN to work. This is right, isn't it? OH_SHIZ_IS_JOHN <any one know the correct one for him? His is OOH_SHIZ_IZ_JOHN I just went through that list and added everybody also, so check your messages. I don't know if I'll go for the midnight release unless I take the next day off or something. I have time to burn at work so I could but I shouldn't...... maybe. We'll see. UBL | Build Log
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Well full restore is commencing now! 9.5 hours to go! Lol Ill see you guys in the morning Lbox get the day off. If you don't use it... You lose it. Remember that haha 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Lbox88 Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 Our vacation rolls over actually and I can only take one day off for the next month but sick days don't roll over. I also have 2.5 sick days tho and all I plan on taking off is December 21st and the 28th. Might have to talk to wife and boss..... UBL | Build Log
radiospank Posted November 9, 2012 Report Posted November 9, 2012 i can't wait to play this multiplayer on PC, and the multiplayer music is pretty cool. Trent reznor did a good job, and I don't care for his music normally
Kyblack76 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 I agree. The vids ive seen of any game play.. The music is good. I dig Trent being on it. I love what he does. Always have. @Lbox, stop horsing around, and put your time. My PTO is the same as yours. And I have sick time to kill before year end so, I'm gonna!.. Hope you decide to. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted November 9, 2012 Author Report Posted November 9, 2012 Even the music at screen change/mode selection is cool. I think... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.