RCP Audio Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 Ill jump on blops now. I don't have a mic yet. Maybe I'll get one tomorrow PSN: Rcp_soundz Good rule of thump is go by what fuse size is being used in these amps. The higher the more amperage it pulls, this is what I look at. I'll stick a 300 amp fuse in a potato and sell it to you for $2k. 1991 Mazda 323VERY small build thread here: http://www.stevemead...23-small-build/
TeamHT Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 Got two games, 360 ftw Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
TeamHT Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 About to pop it in and see what this is all about. Wasn't q black ops fan, but loved zombies Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Kyblack76 Posted November 10, 2012 Author Report Posted November 10, 2012 wow... i loved blops. hit detection, and connection are soooooo much better than MW stuff.. in my opinion. You play multi player at all? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TeamHT Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 Not really, I honestly didn't like the gameplay. I know, I might get flamed but I love Modern Warfare gameplay with multiplayer. I don't have a 3D tv, but I am really contemplating saying fuck waiting for Black Friday and buy the 70" Sharp LED tonight. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Kyblack76 Posted November 10, 2012 Author Report Posted November 10, 2012 Dude,.. no flame here. You like what you wanna like.... no worries. I just liked Treyarch's approach... no worries my friend... I dont care what anyone likes better,.. cuz its your opinion. I do prefer what i prefer though... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
TeamHT Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 My brothers prefer Black Ops, so they got instant boner when they found out I swiped them one too. I like Treyarch's approach to dealing with boosters and campers but I don't have as much fun in multiplayer gameplay as I do with MW. I loved II, rock III, but will probably be on zombies now for a couple months, lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
falcons03079313 Posted November 10, 2012 Report Posted November 10, 2012 getting bo2 on ps3 at midnight monday. add me. falcons03079313
Trey_Dog650 Posted November 11, 2012 Report Posted November 11, 2012 That vid was effin sick. now i really cant wait!!! 13 Kia Forte Build! 07 Hyundai Accent Build ***Super Seller*** N8ball2013 And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.
Kyblack76 Posted November 11, 2012 Author Report Posted November 11, 2012 I just finished paying for it today! so il catch you guys on blops2 add me people so we can play! psn: one_way559 seems you have your own team... one that is a little more hard core than what we are lookin for.. go have fun with them SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.