Why not carry black hat for the killstreaks? It'll take down UAV's and anything else you can see within range. I carry one for every class.

Naw man.. Your on it.... That's another one I use.... Also, when ever screw up and toss your care packag, and it ends up on a building or outta bounds, that black hat is a epic tool to use to grab it.... Works great...

Awesome videos. Make sense!

The second guys video had a creepy ass voice lol

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

No shit huh !?!?!.. He is a strange duck for sure. But, makes sence.

And the first vid is crazy how "OFF" the cameras are!!.... Somthing needs to be done with that ish.......

And the first vid is crazy how "OFF" the cameras are!!.... Somthing needs to be done with that ish.......

You ain't lyin! I went back to look at a video and the playback video said that I had not come around the corner and started shooting when he killed me,but that wasn't even close to what happened on my screen

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

You ain't lyin! I went back to look at a video and the playback video said that I had not come around the corner and started shooting when he killed me,but that wasn't even close to what happened on my screen

Thats it, and the big bitch here.

That first "broken camera" vid is very very well done. AND that IS NOT ON LINE. Soooooo... TREYARCH has a issue there for sure.

Again, who hasnt dropped dead, AFTER FINDING cover???... make sence?.. Does big time to me...

And the second vid, (CREEPY VOICE GUY) is done very very well as well....... They NEED TO REPAIR SOME SHIT with out a doubt....

Dude it all makes so much sense now. It's retarded. Like I have died so many times that way. And the video is proof. The treyarch team needs to fix this. Seriously.

When I'm host I do very well. When I'm not I do decent. Some bullshit lol

5BBF6C6D-6A85-4E4F-BE02-58BFB57EEEE1-6771-000009340B0F7D4C.jpg

13 Kia Forte Build!

07 Hyundai Accent Build

***Super Seller***

N8ball2013

And then he gets to say ok all you guys were right. im sorry for being a dummy poo poo head.

ndjs.jpg

Archived