i have looked for one online and it showing no cold start sensor on my truck. it's funny you say that you broke it doing your big 3. this problem started 2 or 3 days after doing my big 3. but the only sensor on my thermostat housing is a temp sensor. any other ideas? i appreciate the help

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

yes to the ignition module, fuel pressures is good. but not consistent spray out of the fuel injectors. injectors are spraying nice mist still so its not them. i think im going to rebuild the throttle body and replace the fuel pressure regulator. do you think that will help?

i'm new to the spl world and loving it!!!
4- power acoustik mofo 152s
rd d9

i have looked for one online and it showing no cold start sensor on my truck. it's funny you say that you broke it doing your big 3. this problem started 2 or 3 days after doing my big 3. but the only sensor on my thermostat housing is a temp sensor. any other ideas? i appreciate the help

Check those wires. My sensor plug broke off. It started up once I made the connection again. Without that plugged in, my truck would only crank and putter. Should be 2 wires.

If the fuel pressure is dropping than the regulator or computer is the problem. Cleaning the throttle housing is good but won't change this problem unless it is sticking closed or so fouled up it is throwing the mixture off.

Also make sure the cold start sensor is plugged in or isn't broke chevy said. That send a signal to the computer of how much fuel to supply.

:ph34r: of course.

Check the ignition control module

Edit: Didnt read all posts

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived