Jump to content

FERRARI F430 in spanish fork utah?!?!?!?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Well thats wierd.. LOL

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Posted

well.. welcome and cheers

Thanks. Actually might have a few questions for you guys. I'm in the process of updating one of my cars with Ipod connectivity. I bought the "gateway" I think it's called. And I might need a little help hooking it up.

Let me know any of you are around the area, and you are more than welcome to go for a spin in the 430. :)

Posted

Thats a pretty sweet offer.

whats the dealer charge to replace a bulb in that thing? I can't imagine they are nice about it. lol.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I think Agent Utah is the banned OP

I think anyone who owns a ferrari, would not hook up anything themselves let alone ask how to do it on a forum

Smart not showing a pic of the rear, matching licence plates wouldve been win

Posted

I think Agent Utah is the banned OP

I think anyone who owns a ferrari, would not hook up anything themselves let alone ask how to do it on a forum

Smart not showing a pic of the rear, matching licence plates wouldve been win

was the first thing I checked. dont think so.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 414 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...