Agent Utah Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 I think Agent Utah is the banned OP I think anyone who owns a ferrari, would not hook up anything themselves let alone ask how to do it on a forum Wrong on both counts. I'm not the OP. It IS my car. And I actually like doing what work I can on my cars.
Agent Utah Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 off topic but, that 2007 halloween vid of dude giving whole boxes of krispy kreme is hilarious But the kids act like its all normal hahaha I'm the dude. lol. We've been doing that every year for Halloween for about 9 years now. Each kid gets a dozen.. it's a madhouse at Halloween.
Agent Utah Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 i can be there in the hour, wipe everyone of those with a diaper.......... mmmm hmmmm.... Cheers man.... and again. Welcome. Come on down man. Anytime.. although I will say, I think you would enjoy a ride in the Camaro more than the Ferrari. But to each his own... lol
Agent Utah Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 That's brilliant. Some gypsy powers type deal. Senses people talking about his cars. Welcome Nice rides. Thanks!
SoCaLBaMF Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 i can be there in the hour, wipe everyone of those with a diaper.......... mmmm hmmmm.... Cheers man.... and again. Welcome. Come on down man. Anytime.. although I will say, I think you would enjoy a ride in the Camaro more than the Ferrari. But to each his own... lol The hell kind of motor is in that thing? Sounds like a straight beast. 2004 Bagged Trailblazer (4)18" Sundown Nsv3s (4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4 (2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500
Agent Utah Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 i can be there in the hour, wipe everyone of those with a diaper.......... mmmm hmmmm.... Cheers man.... and again. Welcome. Come on down man. Anytime.. although I will say, I think you would enjoy a ride in the Camaro more than the Ferrari. But to each his own... lol The hell kind of motor is in that thing? Sounds like a straight beast. It's the original block, but it was sent down to a friend of mine's shop in Houston for a build out that took about 9 months. Completely forged internals, Procharger F1R Cog drive supercharger, Nitrous, Methanol. etc, etc. All drivetrain components upgraded, built tranny. The list goes on. Bottom line is it's putting down 1,010 HP and 966 Ft lbs of TQ at the wheels. Woo hoo!!!
SWIFT Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Baddest car I have riden in was my good friends 2013 Underground Racing 1500awhp Lamborghini Superleggera. That car would laugh at anything on the rode PERIOD! fucking rocket for sure. He also has a Murci LP640 and Audi R8. He sold a black 2012 Superleggera that I drove and raise hell in. The cars are like go carts. Here is the Murci, Next time I am in it I will drive and get a vid of hell raising. lol 2012 F250 Lariat 6.7, lifted on 22's and 35's 4 DSS Ethos 18's walled tuned low 2 Ampere Audio 7500.1's, Ampere 125.4 Rockford Pro Audio front stage 9 batteries, Mechman Elite 370 alt Team DSS, Team Ampere Audio 2014 Meca Mod 3 TN State champ / 3rd place Mod 3 World Finals
Kyblack76 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Sounded like something spooling up?!?.. Anyway, there are the best of the best on this forum. Well see if Ray can lend you a hand with your issue. I'm highly confident he can... Hold tight. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
revoracing247 Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 and suddenly i wish i lived in utah..... ~ If it was easy, everybody would be doing it ~
DTA HONDA Posted January 22, 2013 Report Posted January 22, 2013 Ive seen a bunch of nice cars in that area. 2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper. 2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp. 2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.