Second Skin Audio

Confirm this box design (2 hdc3 12's) *changed subs*

DubNDodge

Hey sounds like a good time.

You can't see pics of the boxes lol, or did you see them and wanted dimensions of trunk?

Trunk 15.5H x 34W x 30D

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

top width=40

Bottom width (where it latches) 33ish

Was gonna mock up one of my designs out of cardboard to see if they would fit this weekend sometime.

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

TeamHT, would you mind giving me your opinion on this box, like if port is too small or w/e

torres212v3.png

The side flaps are to help close the gap when sealing off the trunk. Thanks for taking a look

212centportv3.png

dont tune that low with AQ woofers unless you want 0 high note output.

do around 35-37. 16sqin of port per cube.

Oh ok, I keep hearing/reading different things, such as tune low, big box, AQ subs like low tuning. Gah ill try a 16sqin box now lol..

Thanks for the input

aq woofers have stiff suspension. this allows them to play under tuning without serious consequences. tune too low, and you'll lose major high end output.

aq woofers also like port area.

aq woofers have stiff suspension. this allows them to play under tuning without serious consequences. tune too low, and you'll lose major high end output.

aq woofers also like port area.

Ok sweet thanks for the info. That's what I have been looking for. Currently sketchin up this new one :)

If you want to do 15s use subs that work in less space like DC audio level 2 which need 3 cubes each.

I've completely scratched the 2 15s. I realized it would have been too much of a squeeze to fit everything in there. But thanks for the help

Archived