Chevelle vs....a Toyota Camry?!?????!?

Dwn4BassAlan

You ever come down here, we're racing LOL. It'll be fun. My mods will be in next week.

Just thought about it. You ever go to the Pro-4 rally races they have down there? I've been to 2 of them in San Bernardino, know a guy who races. Thats really the only time I'm ever in the 951 area haha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Whats up with the SS Max? Any new work done?

No, just been enjoying it. I'm saving up for some mods. Hopefully I get them soon.

Like you need more LOL.\

Im shootin for 400whp all motor at 3400lbs. Then i'll consider boost or a shot.

400? Thats.....uh....cute? Nawww jk jk man. I always forget that my car is so "light" (i use that term cautiously) compared to todays, but all that electronic crap really makes a difference

I want to get my HP/ton up to 300 if I can. its at about 270HP/Ton right now.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Nope. Mine is. LOL. Chevelle should be like 3500 or less.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Isn't your car like 4500lbs?

Not anymore, it was pretty heavy, about 3800lb it had a bunch of old, thick paint, rust, and added sheet metal. Lots of new lighter engine, manifold pieces. new lighter suspension coils and brakes. I guess the bumpers were heavier than they needed to be, not exactly sure what in all they did but they thinned them out a bit and stripped all the old chrome off and re-charged them fresh. Got new floor panels, I welded in the trunk myself because the moron they had couldn't tig weld worth a shit, so I would rather have a secure Normal weld, than crappy tig. Grinded out all the rust, there was an ungodly amount on the undercarriage, and bondo-ed in the lower, non-noticeable panels to save weight. Got thinner door panels, reduced the trunk walling, and got a hollow SS cowl hood, the other was filled with insulation somehow??? went down to about 3100lb after all of it was done.

I missed Alan.

Hit the auto swap meets to get that posi man. They have them for good prices brand New. I'm getting mine from the long beach swap meet. Same guy I got my carb from, has deals and is there every month.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Archived