Chevelle vs....a Toyota Camry?!?????!?

Dwn4BassAlan

Yeah just looked it up. Only 3500.

Alan, you really need a posi and a new suspension setup.

Its not my suspension per-say. I just got new suspension, It's the axle and the diff. I already plan on getting a posi this month

3100 isn't bad at all.

Tell me about it. After about 5 runs I averaged ~3 seconds faster than before the weight reduction. in the 0-60

Hit the auto swap meets to get that posi man. They have them for good prices brand New. I'm getting mine from the long beach swap meet. Same guy I got my carb from, has deals and is there every month.

whens the LB one? is it mostly geared towards chevy too? I've been to the Pomona one and they have mostly chevy stuff but then I went to one with my friends whos got a mustang and he goes to one where they have like all ford stuff.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Next one is Nov. 4th, It's a high performance swapmeet so yeah they have pretty Much anything. A lot of Chevy/Gm stuff, Great way to pull deals if you get there early enough. I usually end up getting there at 6am so I don't miss out on anything good.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

Next one is Nov. 4th, It's a high performance swapmeet so yeah they have pretty Much anything. A lot of Chevy/Gm stuff, Great way to pull deals if you get there early enough. I usually end up getting there at 6am so I don't miss out on anything good.

What about FI Ford stuff?

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Yea I set up shop to sell all the stuff I pulled off of mine, got there at 3 a.m and was still behind like 50 or 60 other cars, we got a good spot though. I find the funniest part is that before it opens the sellers go around buying and trading stuff so most of the good stuff is gone before it opens hahahahahaha

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

Sorry exclusively GM only............... :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

I missed Alan.

You need a new carrier for the Positraction. Ring and pinion and don't even THINK about the work yourself because you won't get it right. Have a shop do it that specializes in transmissions and differential servicing. I didn't wantch the video but you'd be AMAZED at the difference two tires hooking up feels like opposed to an open rear where one gets it. Throw 3.73s and call it done. Most noticeable performance gain you will notice in my opinion. I know you were asking in that other thread you have what kind of mods you should do.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Hmm, Can't say I've seen much stuff for you, But honestly I wouldn't be looking at Ford stuff anyway. LOL, I just like the experience, I mean I spend 8 bucks entry every month and rarely buy anything. They have vintage parts, bikes, old school anything really.

90 Nissan 240sx

Avic z-140bh

Audison SR4

Audison Voce 6.5s

CDT es-20 tweeters

Sundown 1500v3

(2) DD 9510's

3 cube box 2 6" aeros

XS Power D2400 & Xp950

Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring

More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below.

97 Civic Hatch Build

86 Caprice Build

you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion

You need a new carrier for the Positraction. Ring and pinion and don't even THINK about the work yourself because you won't get it right. Have a shop do it that specializes in transmissions and differential servicing. I didn't wantch the video but you'd be AMAZED at the difference two tires hooking up feels like opposed to an open rear where one gets it. Throw 3.73s and call it done. Most noticeable performance gain you will notice in my opinion. I know you were asking in that other thread you have what kind of mods you should do.

Do I even remotely sound like I would try that shit myself? LOL I'm a handy guy but even I have my man-etiquette limits. Usually its "Pay? I'm sure google will have it.", but not when its going to be my money hahahah

Hmm, Can't say I've seen much stuff for you, But honestly I wouldn't be looking at Ford stuff anyway. LOL, I just like the experience, I mean I spend 8 bucks entry every month and rarely buy anything. They have vintage parts, bikes, old school anything really.

From what I can see they have stuff for Pontiacs and Mercury...........You would've had to have been cruel and inhumane to puppies and kittens in a past life to get bad luck enough to not find some Ford parts there with how formal and strict their vendor info seems to be. Seems like a lot of companies are out there, instead of mostly individuals/collectors

I missed Alan.

Archived