BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted January 18, 2008 Report Posted January 18, 2008 Come and check out, what is now, the largest Central CA, Saturday, one day, Truck and Car show. '05 1st year about 350 cars and trucks '06 2nd year over 600 cars and trucks '07 3rd year over 800 cars and trucks '08 4th year ?????? come and find out! For more info: 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 I saw this event on www.sonicfxaudio.com if there is a db drag event we might be there. I believe we've been to this show before too. Its down in Visalia and I think last year the db drag couldn't get in for some reason. I don't know last minute show I think. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted January 25, 2008 Author Report Posted January 25, 2008 yeah you got the right show. There were some money issues with the previous shop that had their name on the DB, So Doug had it some place else up the street that day. I believe there is a new shop sponsering it this year and things should go as planned. 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 OH MAN!!!!! Yeah I remember that show. Definately get there early if you wanna get in. That place was packed with people trying to get in the gates. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
ALPINE408 Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 OH MAN!!!!! Yeah I remember that show. Definately get there early if you wanna get in. That place was packed with people trying to get in the gates. ya i rember that show to hella people it was off the hook wish we had db drag inside but ya we thought we got there early and the line was outa hand Have you ever had your woofers blown?
Sonic FX Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 it looks like a go this year... I talked to the shop already and they seam to be gung ho about the show later Doug WEST COAST HOME OF THE SPLMAXCUP
Team Bassick - Kimo Posted January 25, 2008 Report Posted January 25, 2008 it looks like a go this year... I talked to the shop already and they seam to be gung ho about the show later Doug It would be cool if thats gonna be the kick off for the SPL MAX CUP. KIMO @teambassick http://www.teambassick.com
BAGGEDBIRDS.com Posted January 25, 2008 Author Report Posted January 25, 2008 last years DB outside the show was a fluke. It will be insdie as long as the shop holds up their end of the deal. We are expecting, hopefully, about a 1000 cars nd trucks in the show. last year was about 850 in the show portion. got to Dangerous Toys' web site for general more show info. 1st SMD "System of the Month" Feb. 2007 Zapco Studio 500 (2) Zapco Studio 300X Zapco Studio 204 (2) (2) FI 12ssd's w/ copper coils DLS Iridium Tweeters DLS UR2.5 MidRange FI. N.7 Midbass JL Audio TWK 88 Mechman 370A Elite Alternator
Big P Posted February 13, 2008 Report Posted February 13, 2008 I got a booth right next to the DB drags booth! Theres word of the show promoter's giving the DB drags booth the best spot at the show!
XtremeSPL-SCAMMER Posted February 13, 2008 Report Posted February 13, 2008 I got a booth right next to the DB drags booth! Theres word of the show promoter's giving the DB drags booth the best spot at the show! isnt Danger Zone a Freaks Of Nature car show?? IM A LOW LIFE SCAMMER SO I WAS BANT....TEH HAMMA is NOT my friend
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.