1988 Cavalier,widebody build,one piece flip ip front clip...a long drawn out build...

just flipped thru all the pages and all i can say is this, you truly have tallent that is insane.....your skills are like napoleans...... *i got nun chuck skills, magic skills, bike riding skills, chicks dig guys with skills*

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

OK........here we have the stock bumper cover,inside the "kit"

the black deelio on the left...is the mounting bracket for the Urithane bumber cover...

the RED ARROWS are where it used to attach to the bottom of the Urithane bumper cover

the GREEN ARROWSare where the five 10MM bolts attach it to the body of the car

the BLUE LINE is where im going to cut it off

Posted Image

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

just flipped thru all the pages and all i can say is this, you truly have tallent that is insane.....your skills are like napoleans...... *i got nun chuck skills, magic skills, bike riding skills, chicks dig guys with skills*

lol...............thanks man....

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

OK........here we have the stock bumper cover,inside the "kit"

the black deelio on the left...is the mounting bracket for the Urithane bumber cover...

the RED ARROWS are where it used to attach to the bottom of the Urithane bumper cover

the GREEN ARROWSare where the five 10MM bolts attach it to the body of the car

the BLUE LINE is where im going to cut it off

Posted Image

you're so sneaky...being able to glass is one thing, but being able to incorporate these 'factory' things is another. like the factory mounting brackets to the dash in the noma. wow...

Posted Image

one of the mounts,,,,cut down

Posted Image

now that the mounts are cut down.....Im going to rivit the shit out of the mounts........to the urithane....so they are one....and SOLID

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

:o i see some template lines...i know where those other pieces are going :D

bless the UPS man for delivering you your resin

Bingo..............good call bro...

you're so sneaky...being able to glass is one thing, but being able to incorporate these 'factory' things is another. like the factory mounting brackets to the dash in the noma. wow...

thank you.............see thats why i look forward to replys....from you and Chris....cuz you guys pay attention to whats really going on....and I greatly appreciate that........... :)

Archived