I found this to be TOTALLY Disgraceful and LOW

What do you think  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Should he be imprisoned and punished severely

• Yes
    • No
    • Middle of the road

Redacted address, any idea what state this fag is in?

Not currently but I am sure SOME one will come forward and put him on Blast... I honestly dont know if the fuck head will make it to court... An old school war vet may try to get at him for disrespecting the uniform and the country... Wouldnt hurt my feelings at all tho

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

wait someone lied about who they where or what they where doing to benefit their own needs??!?!?

1st world problems strike again!!!

Lying is one thing bro,.... This guy used the Wounded Warrior excuse... He claimed he was an injured marine and he never even served... That to me goes ABOVE and BEYOND just lying in my book

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

wait someone lied about who they where or what they where doing to benefit their own needs??!?!?

Lying is one thing bro,.... This guy used the Wounded Warrior excuse... He claimed he was an injured marine and he never even served... That to me goes ABOVE and BEYOND just lying in my book

no man i understand

my uncle is a staff sergeant II in the marines and about to retire

if someone did this to him (lied about his health to gain something from it) i would be pissed

i am one of "those" people that dont agree with the government or what the troops are doing or where they are or why our country has to "police" everything.

but i also respect those who join any military branch for a better reason than "they will pay for college" or "i wanna shoot someone"

i leave it at that before i offend anyone

i mean no disrespect and yes its wrong what this guy did but shit... how many people where murdered within the last 15 minutes?

bigger fish to fry than this little guy

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

I know what you mean... Everyone will view this issue in a different light and that is A-ok after all that is what this forum is about is having different opinions... Some like me are strongly opinionated towards military and some are so-so... Its all good

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

It just pisses me off that when guys like you Wasted and Orion and so many of my close friends who have been in or are still part of the military sacrifice so much shit and then some FUCKTARD comes through and seizes the opportunity to try and prosper off of the soldier's who have done shit to deserve something in return

And I feel that. I mean I served, hell... I'm at work right now (civilian job) and I'm wearing a coat/jacket/sweater thing I got while I was in. No nametag, no anything. I feel sort've bad for wearing it cause if anyone knows what the jacket looks like (no camo, just pure green) and sees the blank areas where the branch, name and shit SHOULD be... could think I'm an imposer. "Yeah man, I served" and really didn't. But eh, carry around an old military ID with me. Shouldn't have it, should've turned it in when I got out but whatever. Lol.

So I do think it depends on how severe the lie is or what they're using it for (free drink at taco bell? who cares. free gun? let's get em!). But it's at Nate said. I mean people lie all the time about any and everything for benefits. Crackheads be lying to get more assistance from the government, etc etc. That's why I honestly think this government needs reconfigured. I mean we punish those who are innocent or did petty ass shit and let those who do serious crimes get away with it or punish them minimally. And also let the fame/wealth of people determine a lot. I mean Marsha Stewart did how long in jail? Like a year? Guarentee if any one of us normal people did what she did, been a hell of a lot worse. Sure, she could afford a way better lawyer than we could but also, just because she has money she got less of a sentence? Or Lindsay crackhead Lohan. If any of us did what she did and continues to do, would we be treated the same? Hell no. I do realize it's strictly money but also, shouldn't be.

Eh, back on subject now haha... as Nate said again (glad I didn't hit post haha), no need to worry about one guy who yes, did commit a crime, but wasn't all that serious. Should worry more about who's getting shot up on the block, about shit like that.

Sheena = pedobear

no man i understand

if someone did this to him (lied about his health to gain something from it) i would be pissed

i am one of "those" people that dont agree with the government or what the troops are doing or where they are or why our country has to "police" everything.

but i also respect those who join any military branch for a better reason than "they will pay for college" or "i wanna shoot someone"

i mean no disrespect and yes its wrong what this guy did but shit... how many people where murdered within the last 15 minutes?

No worries man. We are all entitled to our opinions. Just know that our military personnel have no say what goes on as far as "policing the world" as you say. We are men and women who want to protect our country, our home, from any potential harm. We go where we are told and do whatever the orders state. Aim your disagreement in policy towards those in Washington, not the service members protecting your, and your families, rights to do whatever the fuck you want.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

no man i understand

No worries man. We are all entitled to our opinions. Just know that our military personnel have no say what goes on as far as "policing the world" as you say. We are men and women who want to protect our country, our home, from any potential harm. We go where we are told and do whatever the orders state. Aim your disagreement in policy towards those in Washington, not the service members protecting your, and your families, rights to do whatever the fuck you want.

i understand orders... and the oath you take to follow them given to you by your superiors or commander and chief.... and my negative views on this country start with Washington.

but again

people are people...

how many military men raped women officers in the last 30 years?

or torture prisoners with the only reason being there beliefs are different? ...oh i forgot anyone in the military is above the law.. doesnt make me feel to safe when our police officers (plural) are beating a homeless man half to death claiming self defense..

again i will say it... people are people... just because you are a "good guy" doesnt mean they all are..

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

^^ Cant wait to swalllow Ghost's babies

im going to take the moral high ground on this. i would like to see extended jail time and a permenantly chip on his record so he has to live with the sshame the rest of his life. but i dont wish any harm to the guy. especially from a military personnel because what would that prove other than a lack of control on the soldier's part. this guy obviously has no respect for the military as it is why would you want to make it worse by beating the shit out of him. i say destroy his future not his face. that will hurt more in the long run

HU: Pioneer AVH x5800BHS SP Amp: AQ 120.4 Front SP: Hertz Hsk 165 Rear SP: DD cxs 6.5 SW Amp: Crescendo BC2000d SW 2 DC level 3 12" Electrical: Stock alt for now XS D2400 XS D3400 Knukonceptz Kolossus Second skin damplifier

On 8/8/2012 at 4:50 PM, Brandon15zzz said:

I heard he actually graduated college with a 4.0 gpa. Seems pretty gangster.

On 8/29/2012 at 12:25 AM, ILoveBass21 said:

he could blow a sub powering it with a potato.

Good discussion fellas and I can respect/appreciate everyone's viewpoints so if ya have an opinion dont be afraid to share it :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum

Archived