Jump to content

Final Day- Voting Ends Tonight 10/21 !!!!!!! SEMA


Recommended Posts

Posted

This is the final day to vote which ends at 11:59 ET so please make it count- Takes less than a minute and would really help me out- even if you have already voted, as long as it was over 24 hours ago you can vote again. Thanks guys. Lets get this TRUCK into SEMA at MOPARS BOOTH Just click the link and vote for the Dakota- http://a.pgtb.me/fGNQ4f

I'm sure some of you remember the epic audio build I did on this thing- Thank YOU

mopartop_zps7d07857c.jpg

Posted

I tried hitting the link, it said page not found, but that may be because im on mobile!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Posted

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

You have one from me. That truck is SICK. Beautiful job on everything. :drinks:

Kenwood KIV-701
Crescendo BC2000D
DC Audio lvl3 w/ lvl4 upgrade, 18''
6ft^3 @ 27hz
MBquart ONX 4.125
(2) PWX 6.5

(2) PWX 8
(2) FT1
300amp Singer with VCM @14.5
Optima YT & D1200
My Build Log
dcsig.jpg

every company has their niche market. hifonics has successfully captured the average ignorant teenage boy.

Dont trip.. Ive never won anything in my life. Spite a 10lb cock and a bucket of balls at birth,......
Yeah.. like i said, nothing in my life. :shrug: meh, im cool with it, fuck it.

Posted

Hmmm....

MOPAR.

Hard to vote for.

Who are you again?(op)

I have the orange Dodge Dakota- Have a full build thread on here from when I built it- Just two hours left

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3141 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...