PS3-WHO's ONLINE thread!! - Come see who's on,.. Join!

Lol. I'm good at CTF bc all I play. I'm used to the spawn trapping fuhks. With any other mode, don't really spawn in a certain spot so can't. Meanwhile Ctf? You are set there. But ranked as high as I'm ranked on there? Used to it. Have a friend who's ranked top like 250 or something. He should be on in about an hour or two... I forget what days he doesn't come on but he ALWAYS goes positive. Lol. 31-5. 23-21... etc. Think I've seen him go negative maybe once. And he 99% of time uses a shotgun. Lol.

Sheena = pedobear

Lol. I'm good at CTF bc all I play. I'm used to the spawn trapping fuhks. With any other mode, don't really spawn in a certain spot so can't. Meanwhile Ctf? You are set there. But ranked as high as I'm ranked on there? Used to it. Have a friend who's ranked top like 250 or something. He should be on in about an hour or two... I forget what days he doesn't come on but he ALWAYS goes positive. Lol. 31-5. 23-21... etc. Think I've seen him go negative maybe once. And he 99% of time uses a shotgun. Lol.

If you guys want to play I'm game.... No mic tho my dog chewed it up =\

No worries Dj.. and the freind that rolls shotty, tell him to lick my nut sack, AFTER i run in the desert for a mile or 2....(just horsing around bro)

And ONEWAY, what is your Ps name bro?... lets play...

Archived