RAM_Designs Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 21.25ft^3 for a quad 18" box design housing some custom Ascendant Audio Mayhem woofers, using some custom 18" TC Sounds baskets. Final tuning is at 35hz, and this will be going in a Suburban. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
dolarbilz Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 So mayhem motors.tc frame.AA soft parts?
RAM_Designs Posted October 23, 2012 Author Report Posted October 23, 2012 So mayhem motors.tc frame.AA soft parts? Custom soft parts...basically just used the Mayhem motor as a platform for a custom woofer. Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script> 2200+ designs since March 2011...
dolarbilz Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Nice...hopefully somebody pops up with build log.
total mayhem Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 So mayhem motors.tc frame.AA soft parts? Custom soft parts...basically just used the Mayhem motor as a platform for a custom woofer. Nice...hopefully somebody pops up with build log. Direct from AA and all brand new.....Mayhem motor Mayhem softparts TC basket.....I will be posting a build log....Thanks Brian for the original design and thank you Ryan for creating this beast for me!! Here are some pics though LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
08tahoe Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Nice! I'll be following the build log. What's gonna be powering those beasts?
HunterJohnson Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Can't wait to start building this wall Scion tC SQ BuildiPad mini, lots of fabrication, daily drivenFord Explorer C Pillar Wall Build Just a cheap car to destroy with bass
total mayhem Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Nice! I'll be following the build log. What's gonna be powering those beasts? Can't wait to start building this wall Gonna be subs up port back now.....wall later Im in between four amps right now......staying with two NS1's @ .5 each, Crossfire 8k's, or B2 auido M1 and M1s.....any of those four would be a pair wired .5 each. I may even consider going Cactus.....K9 or K12 LOUDEST PHUKN BURB N LA COUNTY!!!! Team SoCal SPL Team Sundown
08tahoe Posted October 23, 2012 Report Posted October 23, 2012 Nice! I'll be following the build log. What's gonna be powering those beasts? Can't wait to start building this wall Gonna be subs up port back now.....wall later Im in between four amps right now......staying with two NS1's @ .5 each, Crossfire 8k's, or B2 auido M1 and M1s.....any of those four would be a pair wired .5 each. I may even consider going Cactus.....K9 or K12 Cool, I was wondering if you were gonna go with another ns-1 or go with something else. I hope I get to hear it when its all done.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.