Second Skin Audio

Assembling box in a Trunk

DubNDodge

i remmber someone once offered me a 3k amp and i said damn im way too far away from running 3k way too much power this person said "no such thing as to much power" sure enough couple months later...if that i had 2 15s and box built in the trunk and a 3k amp and an amazin friend. and thats where it all began. if youre in the game youre in the game. so prepare yourself to be heartbroke starting at the wallet buddy and do work. you only learn if you try

i remmber someone once offered me a 3k amp and i said damn im way too far away from running 3k way too much power this person said "no such thing as to much power" sure enough couple months later...if that i had 2 15s and box built in the trunk and a 3k amp and an amazin friend. and thats where it all began. if youre in the game youre in the game. so prepare yourself to be heartbroke starting at the wallet buddy and do work. you only learn if you try

50254_316419649465_2670981_n.jpg

Would like to see Mariob's trunk build log but can't find the link. How do I search for specific builds? (sorry for the thread jack)

Hey no problem. Here it is

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/129982-dc-audio-trunk-build-508db/page__hl__mariob

You would just go to members builds and type in his user in the search bar. and then look for the thread started by him. It can be a pain depending on how many build logs he has posted on lol

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Archived