SoCal Demo's and BBQ's!! Updated Regularly with New Shows and Meets!!

HunterJohnson

All of you guys got insane systems -_- I thought I was loud but u guys are crazy loud lol made me not even wanna play my subs haha

Well damn congrats hopefully there is more shows down in the southern oc so I can go hear you guys an one day be as good as you guys!! I really liked the dude with the 2 18 Fi he seemed really chilled and answered some of my questions

post pics up...I couldn't make it this time...even though I have nothing to show off yet, I am very interested

All of you guys got insane systems -_- I thought I was loud but u guys are crazy loud lol made me not even wanna play my subs haha

Well damn congrats hopefully there is more shows down in the southern oc so I can go hear you guys an one day be as good as you guys!! I really liked the dude with the 2 18 Fi he seemed really chilled and answered some of my questions

what car you had ?

That's Afro, i got some certified footage of the shop with him, ill edit it out tmrw

post pics up...I couldn't make it this time...even though I have nothing to show off yet, I am very interested

sadly i didnt get any pics, nd got vids at night at the last minute

i finally dd1 my amp, too bad i got metered and demo like crazy before i got dd1,

did a 144.9 at 35hz, when i did 1 145 at 32hz last time. but i dd1 and it was wayy louder, then i did a 145 at 31hz with dead batteries after the dd1 tuning, dont think dohckiller recorded that one tho

im exited ! i was 14+ full tilt before dd1 and 13.6+ full tilt after dd1with 2 batts and ns-1. i was thinking it would have been at 12s. lol

should be some pics and vids coming up!!

i had fun cant wait until the next one ! still cant believe i pulled a 147 sealed at 35hz on JL W7s

IMAG1085.jpg

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

AFROBASS,,,,yeah he is, he gave me a demo in Escondido like 3 weeks ago

Yea that is crazy man. Especially with them in a box that wasn't even built for them. Time to get them Mayhems in and get loud now :D

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Yea that is crazy man. Especially with them in a box that wasn't even built for them. Time to get them Mayhems in and get loud now :D

yeah your telling me! i cant wait to get my mayhem's back in so i can have my bass back Lol

2000 Suburban 6 runs of 2/0

12 timpano audio mids,6 timpana audio tweets and 1 timpano compression horn per door 

8 banks of blue Maxwells + 260ah of Yin Long LTOs 

2 370 Amp Autotech Alts 

mids amps 2  Crescendo Skyway 3ks 

Tweet amp Crossfire 2000.4

sub amp: 4 Crossfire XT 8ks

Subs: 8 18 in Crossfires in a 4th order

Best Scores at events…

161.6@38hz DBdrag  sealed on the dash… 162.54 outlaw…161.14 Meca headrest 

Archived