tacomabanga1986

A Little Tutitorial On How To Get Rid Of Ground Noise Fast

26 posts in this topic

I have to say that i havent had any problems with pioneer but a couple people i know have to try this because of how bad of noise comes out of the subs thanks for the info man

it worked! lol thanks man , so i grounded the rca cable like you said and had on the picture, and when i connected it all the whining ground noise was gone. thanks again.

np man glad i could help :D

I have to say that i havent had any problems with pioneer but a couple people i know have to try this because of how bad of noise comes out of the subs thanks for the info man

np man ive been playin around with home/pa/car audio video sence i was 7 or 8 and just learn something new everyday, and x10 on the 250 for a 6900 i was gunna get the 9800 for $375 but if i gotta do this its gunna be out of the question but ive always had eather pioneer or kenwood, does kenwood have a nice new line for 08 and pioneer also i want soemthin cheap priced that has multi color display and can run an ipod without interface like has usb input on back, i think the 9800 does or it was kenwood i dotn kno <_< , but glad i could have helped yall, and its alot cheaper n faster to do it this way than waist $15 or so on noise filters that basicly dont do nothing for u, lol B)

doesn't work for my HU

just another thing to check imo, sorry it wouldn't work for yours

i discovered this trick right around 1990.....it does work, but not always. It is one thing on a list of things to try when you start getttin desperate though.

yeah i have some noise...I think its because of the temporary crappy lanzar amp.

Also another trick is to get use a 18 gauge length of wire and grounding one end to the HU chassis and the other to the amp that is causing the noise...works most of the time

do you have to do this to all of the rcas. could you show a diagram with lets say 3 sets of rcas and a 6 channel amp...

Again that can only be one of the problems, but nice little write up for people to try! Looks like it already solved one problem B)